Beemo

Grimes

Ok since Lana loves her I have to see the hype, what is considered her best song? 

Genesis, Oblivion, RealiTi (not sure if you like EDM sounding stuff but Go is an amazing song I don't care what anyone says and the video is incredible)

Grimes Album Updates as of rn:

- Half of the record has been heard by her record label

- It's out in Fall - 13 tracks

- Bringing back Halfaxa's HiFi sounds on tracks 2 and 13(or 11)

- Blue and Green will be the colors for the album (Geidi Primes: red, Halfaxa: black and cyan, Visions: purple)

- Including actual instruments this time such as Guitars and Violins (played by her)

- Psychedelic, pop and dance incorporated, experimental sound

- she instagrammed a tracklist/playlist with some titles a little while ago, can someone find it lol

and that's all, from what I know until now

:smokes:

I feel like no one realizes that we havent heard Claire's new sound since Halfaxa, she hasn't worked this hard on her album before (Geidi Primes was a fantape that blew up, mostly looped. Halfaxa is her most experimental to her, and Visions was made in within two weeks so it's too quick) and I'm fucking excited, A little worried too but the way she's descrubing the tracks is killing me.

Track 2 and 13 are Halfaxa lowfi and a song called Butterfly brings back Geidi Primes esque production.

My heart can't take it

Btw she's going for a Glam-rock a la bowie, phsychedellic, dance etc (basically everything she's ever done with waaaay more production skills) which I never minded her production before, slaying since myspace 2007