Beemo

Grimes

Guys, is the song after genesis (like 12-15 ish) probably an unreleased?

Like it might be an extended Genesis or whatever, but it seems really well worked for being a Grimes interlude type thing she does live.

The breakdown to the Go demo is absolute gold, the new trippy one, jesus 

:smokes:

Hey guys, If anyone has any Halfaxa information, such as metaphors, interviews, lyrics, meanings etc can you please contact me? I'm doing a database because we know much more about Geidi Primes than Halfaxa (such as the novel reference and about 90% of song titles related to the novel) and it's really interesting what I've found through some research (I felt like Salander from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo} so ya, please :) The%20Girl%20with%20the%20Dragon%20Tatto

aah wow that geidi primes froot picture is so cool. i've only listened to geidi primes and visions and still can't listen to halfaxa yet because i feel like i haven't digested geidi primes enough yet. good luck with this though!

User-FastFission-brain.gif       let's change our DNA

aah wow that geidi primes froot picture is so cool. i've only listened to geidi primes and visions and still can't listen to halfaxa yet because i feel like i haven't digested geidi primes enough yet. good luck with this though!

I liked Geidi Primes more than Halfaxa at first, but trust me, if you think of this Fairy Girl in an alternate universe in a very whimsical alice in wonderland on acidesque place, with several kingdoms in a dance rave mixed with melancholic beats, you'll get into the mindset. Geidi Primes is 99898% harder to get into

I liked Geidi Primes more than Halfaxa at first, but trust me, if you think of this Fairy Girl in an alternate universe in a very whimsical alice in wonderland on acidesque place, with several kingdoms in a dance rave mixed with melancholic beats, you'll get into the mindset. Geidi Primes is 99898% harder to get into

oh wow very descriptive!! i will listen through the album with that in mind and get back to you :)

User-FastFission-brain.gif       let's change our DNA

I seriously like the song and video (this one less) but she's got to stop over-explaining EVERYTHING she puts out to the world, expecting others to, based on that, appreciate it in a way or another

Does that really matter? Let her live