Beemo

Grimes

Guitar studded power punk anthem??? I'm SO for this, it's reminding me of Charli XCX rn (the unreleased punk album)

I think it'll be more of a ripoff of this, since she was praising him/they hung out:

Which I'm okay with

No offense but I don't think I can think of 2 female MCs who Azealia hasn't beefed with

You're right, Azealia will never fit next to Iggy on this track...

Come on it's Grimes, it's not like it's gonna be anyone mainstream

Kreayshawn retired. My guess is that CL girl is involved because of that insta pic and Claire's obsession with j-pop

So is Justin Bieber lol, and he's featured on a hit single rn. Well my irl friend is like a big fan of Kreayshawn (since like her mixtape days :/) so she won't let me forget her. She was on a Yung Lean song like last year I think. And she put out that pizza song last year too. I think I remember her saying that her radio show was ending so maybe she's trying to continue making music.

Maybe even Brooke Candy? It's not completely unlikely.

Brooke, Azealia, M.I.A., There's that israeli (?) female producer she found on soundcloud too (she confirmed it on the fader mag), she also tweeted a heart to Ellie Goulding and Ellie responded with another heart too (totally out of the blue) or Lana, Perfume Genius, L$D or maybe some lesser knowns too.

those are my guesses

:smokes:

So is Justin Bieber lol, and he's featured on a hit single rn. Well my irl friend is like a big fan of Kreayshawn (since like her mixtape days :/) so she won't let me forget her. She was on a Yung Lean song like last year I think. And she put out that pizza song last year too. I think I remember her saying that her radio show was ending so maybe she's trying to continue making music.

Maybe even Brooke Candy? It's not completely unlikely.

retired? the lead single for his album is out on 8/28

BzhmW.png

There Brooke & Azealia beef so probably not.

They don't even have to be in the same studio or even perform together. And I don't think Brooke raps much anymore since she's trying something new on her album.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They don't even have to be in the same studio or even perform together. And I don't think Brooke raps much anymore since she's trying something new on her album.

That doesn't mean they would agree to be on a song together?

Brooke's new single is called "Rubber Band Stacks" so I don't think her music will be too different.

That doesn't mean they would agree to be on a song together?

Brooke and Azealia have beef? What was said?

Brooke's new single is called "Rubber Band Stacks" so I don't think her music will be too different.

Brooke and Azealia have beef? What was said?

Apparently Azealia hired Brooke as a stripper for her sister and then like proceed to harass her via text for the next few months when she found out Brooke was also a rapper. Brooke then wrote Judgement Day as a diss, did it live a few times, but never released it (if you listen to the first verse its clearly about Azealia). Hence why Seth Pratt stopped making those mermaid outfits for Azealia and why they never spoke after she hosted the Mermaid Ball.

Apparently Azealia hired Brooke as a stripper for her sister and then like proceed to harass her via text for the next few months when she found out Brooke was also a rapper. Brooke then wrote Judgement Day as a diss, did it live a few times, but never released it (if you listen to the first verse its clearly about Azealia). Hence why Seth Pratt stopped making those mermaid outfits for Azealia and why they never spoke after she hosted the Mermaid Ball.

Social network bigger than ya rap career you lunatic  :deadbanana: