Beemo

Grimes

Claire better make some amazing posters/that boxset that she told me she was gonna do (She's v forgetful, she has scrapped and archived so many scrapped videos lmao) once the album is out, her artwork needs to be on my wall for my Grimes shrine.

Also the album cover is Sketched! thank the lord cause she's so Iron Maiden with her surreal album covers, it's her thing.

Also October is 40 days away, I think she's gonna surprise release to avoid leaks + hopefully she doesn't release the physical/box sets at the same day of the release and instead a few weeks (like two) later just in time for my bday lmao :candy:

+ also to avoid such leaks, she'd be pretty upset because she wants the world to listen to them all at once,

Plus we're getting two videos on the album release.

Hopefully we also get so many bonus tracks like on Visions (japanese edition, canadian vinyl, limited press) cause we got like 5 extra songs and two remixeszs

yaaaay

:smokes:

Wow I'm just reading this thread and so many of you hate Geidi Primes & Halfaxa. Rarely will I ever listen to Visions, her first 2 albums are sooo much better to me  :deadbanana: (Darkbloom is amazing too)

Wow I'm just reading this thread and so many of you hate Geidi Primes & Halfaxa. Rarely will I ever listen to Visions, her first 2 albums are sooo much better to me  :deadbanana: (Darkbloom is amazing too)

RIGHT???

They're literally gems, let's just keep them to ourselves  :teehee:  :teehee:

I hope her new music is more "experimental". Her songs are too simple for her talent.

Ugh I know, but the actual thought of her songs getting better tho????!!!! they're mind blowing now and now she's gonna rip me apart with that new album with all the instruments she listed that are on the album + lots of percussion + very aggressive tracks :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

New Interview on the new album that's really worth reading: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/26/grimes-new-album

She mentions disliking REALiTi, Oblivion and the structured ways of the music industry + more insight on the scrapped album. Her album release plans and what she learned while recording the new album.

This is so amazing thank you so much Charles  :hooker:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :defeated:

She mentions disliking REALiTi, Oblivion and the structured ways of the music industry + more insight on the scrapped album. Her album release plans and what she learned while recording the new album.

she made a twitter/tumblr post denying that she hates oblivion, but she already deleted it.

i dont hate the song oblivion. Some things I said in an interview were taken out of context by indie music tabloid/ blogs.  click bait.  i apologize that this happens regularly, it is beyond my control.

How many songs do you think will be on this new album?

13, I remember her tweeting that track 3 and I think 11 are v similar to her first two LPs. One of them is called Butterly(ies?) and she says it's v Geidi Primes lofi

8 :hooker: :hooker: :creep: :creep: :creep:

God I hope not

13, I remember her tweeting that track 3 and I think 11 are v similar to her first two LPs. One of them is called Butterly(ies?) and she says it's v Geidi Primes lofi

In the interview, she said half is very experimental and half is pop-ish, I guess the new Geidi Primes/Halfaxa-esque songs would fall into the experimental side

In the interview, she said half is very experimental and half is pop-ish, I guess the new Geidi Primes/Halfaxa-esque songs would fall into the experimental side

new geidi primes/halfaxa type music would actually just completely slay my pussy i think i'd actually die

The Fader interview also mentioned a punk rock anthem called "Flesh Without Blood", I'm so stooocked. Oh, and I'm not sure if someone mentioned this but the track with the 3 MCs is called "Scream". 

Im just so excited I can't stop smiling like an idiot. She has me

Currently searching online if there are such products as pussy shields because the slayage might destroy it for good

ljZXOe0.jpg