Beemo

Grimes

Where did the instrumentals come from? Are they fan-made bc they are not fully inclusive

They can't be fanmade because Nightmusic filtered out right for me. I think the way she produced and mixed the tracks rendered some of vocal reverb on the instrumental tracks and some elements of the instrumental track in the a cappellas.

MkWI4Ns.png

Where did the instrumentals come from? Are they fan-made bc they are not fully inclusive

Not sure about Art Angels, but Genesis came from a publishing site. The person who leaked these only had the streams that were 128kbps but there was mp3/flac downloads on the site (but you had to have an account to download them so).

r9HdAbF.png

Can someone PLEASE send me a CD rip of the Realiti demo??? Preferably in ALAC or just a real 256kbps.m4a rip?? I can't find any links from google without getting 900 virus warnings and being forced to close my browser. :( 

14417469274.gif

ok this hoe is still teasing the rerelease/bsides/paradise edition type thing 

Late last year, you talked about taking a break from music. Are you in a different place now?

Yeah, definitely. I'm actually halfway done with another record. I'm not committing to anything, but I have a bunch of B sides I kind of want to finish. Plus, I've been making a bit of new music.

How would you describe the direction of the new songs?
With Art Angels, it was all like [growls]. This would be more chill vibes, downtempos, synth-y shit. That makes it sound boring. It's not
boring.

So it's a B-sides album?
You know how Lana Del Rey put out Paradise Edition after Born to Die? It would be like that. There are songs I seriously considered for Art Angels, but they fucked with the momentum when I tried to put them on the record.

but also says this

Hey! :)

contrary to what some press is saying, I’m not ‘half-way done’ another record, nor will i be playing new music at upcoming shows. Of course im always working on new stuff, but i havent taken even a weekend off in years at this point, and i’ll need to chill when this cycle is over so please don’t set expectations too high. 

last time, everyone wanted the visiosn follow up right away and any off-hand comment i made about new material became the weapon by which i was attacked, so to save my self grief i am publicly stating that there is no new music coming any time soon. I really need a break and I intent to take one. 

I’m sure this will be referred to as a delay or a lost album or a rant/ screed/ melt down. just fyi, it is none of these things. This is literally nothing besides a ‘clarification’ that new material is not imminent. 

much love to y’all :) <3 <3 <3 G