Beemo

Grimes

it wasn't poppy, grimes doesn't know it was azealia sending it out to fans in twitter group chats yet.

I think she's talking about how P*ppy released Play Destroy even though Grimes didn't want her to

:)

it wasn't poppy, grimes doesn't know it was azealia sending it out to fans in twitter group chats yet.

i heard that was just a rumor? i mean i guess they're all rumors

did she get laser hair on her upper lip w/ Tesla money yet? she hasn't had any bad pics lately so im curious

i heard that was just a rumor? i mean i guess they're all rumors

did she get laser hair on her upper lip w/ Tesla money yet? she hasn't had any bad pics lately so im curious

it's not a rumor, my friend was in the twitter group chat where this happened lol

it's not a rumor, my friend was in the twitter group chat where this happened lol

but did azealia get it from poppy?? also "my friend was in the group chat" is literally a rumor if you dont have like screenshots or something. and grimes herself said poppy leaked it

but did azealia get it from poppy?? also "my friend was in the group chat" is literally a rumor if you dont have like screenshots or something. and grimes herself said poppy leaked it

Azealia got the tracks from Grimes. I think Grimes is referring to Poppy "leaking" Play Destroy cause I don't think she wanted it to be released after they fell out. It wouldn't make sense for Poppy to have the final version of WAP with new feature and leak it. Surely if she was to leak WAP, it would be her version?

Azealia got the tracks from Grimes. I think Grimes is referring to Poppy "leaking" Play Destroy cause I don't think she wanted it to be released after they fell out. It wouldn't make sense for Poppy to have the final version of WAP with new feature and leak it. Surely if she was to leak WAP, it would be her version?

surely the leak isn't referring to WAP. if that was technically a leak, wouldn't it be super duper obviously illegal to release it under Poppy's album?? also she referred to the leak right after WAP came out, but she was silent after Play Destroy came out. Also I think there was a rumor that Poppy was supposed to be the original feature on WAP?

surely the leak isn't referring to WAP. if that was technically a leak, wouldn't it be super duper obviously illegal to release it under Poppy's album?? also she referred to the leak right after WAP came out, but she was silent after Play Destroy came out. Also I think there was a rumor that Poppy was supposed to be the original feature on WAP?

I think she was silent after Play Destroy being released cause she probs didn't want any more controversy and make her drama with Poppy public but then Poppy made it public and accused her of bullying just as WAP was released, so she responded. 

And yeah WAP was the second song they worked on, which why I don't think she would have had the final version which did leak. 

I think she was silent after Play Destroy being released cause she probs didn't want any more controversy and make her drama with Poppy public but then Poppy made it public and accused her of bullying just as WAP was released, so she responded. 

And yeah WAP was the second song they worked on, which why I don't think she would have had the final version which did leak. 

what you said makes sense. I still don't really completely believe any rumors going around right now. if some of what Grimes said is true, she could sue Poppy for defamation and releasing Play Destroy without her permission (if Grimes label really did own that track). so I guess maybe it will play out in court if Grimes rly feels like suing 

The way she says "destrooooooooooooooooooooy" on play destroy is seriously orgasmic, her voice is awesome

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4æm demo is a fucking BOP. I hope to god it gets released sometime cause it's got potential to be like her best song if she has finished it.

It's such a great track, but the instrumental is a little too idk... rave-y for me, like i think i've heard that sample a billion times before

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e