Beemo

Grimes

I like the song. I do. And I'm so glad it's getting HANA some good radio play, she deserves it.

It's just that wannabe science part at the end. It sounds like she's trying to sound good enough for Elon Musk (who I don't even like anyway), also trying to get on Lana's level with HBTB, and she also sounds like Poppy saying 'submit'. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, the songs been stuck in my head and I love the electro metal sounds.

Edit: I found out the tea of poppy grimes drama so all clear now

idk if this was like, known but HANA'S version of We Appreciate Power is the first one according to the writer. She re-recorded it with Poppy and then scrapped that version and released the old HANA one.

:)

Azealia got the tracks from Grimes. I think Grimes is referring to Poppy "leaking" Play Destroy cause I don't think she wanted it to be released after they fell out. It wouldn't make sense for Poppy to have the final version of WAP with new feature and leak it. Surely if she was to leak WAP, it would be her version?

who fell out? grimes and poppy?

what you said makes sense. I still don't really completely believe any rumors going around right now. if some of what Grimes said is true, she could sue Poppy for defamation and releasing Play Destroy without her permission (if Grimes label really did own that track). so I guess maybe it will play out in court if Grimes rly feels like suing

sorry to bring this up again if it’s alre been covered in detail but does anyone know how this started?

who fell out? grimes and poppy?

sorry to bring this up again if it’s alre been covered in detail but does anyone know how this started?

Grimes didn't want to have anything to do with Poppy/Sinclaire, so she was against releasing anything they worked on together after finding out she was working with awful people (Sinclaire abused Mars and kind of ripped off her image).

Grimes didn't want to have anything to do with Poppy/Sinclaire, so she was against releasing anything they worked on together after finding out she was working with awful people (Sinclaire abused Mars and kind of ripped off her image).

poppy abused someone?

edit: oh wait nvm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

okay, i knew about the initial backlash on the mention of their collab (in fact my comment under grimes twitter status ‘collab’? got some of the most likes looool)

i never knew that grimes turned to the light after that

well poppy might not be an abuser but releasing the song against grimes will just makes her more of a piece of shit

okay, i knew about the initial backlash on the mention of their collab (in fact my comment under grimes twitter status ‘collab’? got some of the most likes looool)

well poppy might not be an abuser but releasing the song against grimes will just makes her more of a piece of shit

grimes is kind of unreliable so no one really knows if Grimes had the rights to the song anyways tbh.. poppy could technically do whatever she wanted if it was recorded under her label. Grimes might just be complaining for no reason 

Also, Poppy might not be the actual abuser but Mars made it clear that Poppy was complicit in allowing it to happen and supported Titanic in stealing her look/character. She seems like a shite person tbh and is tied to Titanic like she is on a chain. Grimes may well be pretentious or whatever behind the scenes but she isn't harming anyone.

4æm is so fucking good :')!! where is the rest of the album?!!?! [link removed]

Edited by Elle
do not post links to copyrighted material

Also, Poppy might not be the actual abuser but Mars made it clear that Poppy was complicit in allowing it to happen and supported Titanic in stealing her look/character. She seems like a shite person tbh and is tied to Titanic like she is on a chain. Grimes may well be pretentious or whatever behind the scenes but she isn't harming anyone.

Oh trust me I know this

surely the leak isn't referring to WAP. if that was technically a leak, wouldn't it be super duper obviously illegal to release it under Poppy's album?? also she referred to the leak right after WAP came out, but she was silent after Play Destroy came out. Also I think there was a rumor that Poppy was supposed to be the original feature on WAP?

Idk if this has been mentioned already but yeah the leak Grimes was referring to was Play Destroy. From the tweets she liked and her now deleted Instagram story, she's basically showing us that she didn't want her collab with Poppy to be released because of the backlash from the announcement of their collab and maybe she also researched the Mars Argo situation herself. I get the vibes she wanted to distance herself from Poppy so even though she was pissed that they released Play Destroy, she didn't want to waste her time on her ever again. If you look up Chris Greatti, he says that he and Grimes produced WAP, HANA's vocals were on the original, and that all three of them wrote the song. He's also co-written songs with Poppy, so that's probably why the lyrics sound like something she'd sing. I wonder how he feels about the situation, because he supposedly emphasized in an Instagram comment that HANA did not replace Poppy on the song.