Beemo

Grimes

So, I like the single but I feel like I'm ready for the next one aha. This doesn't have as much replay value as Flesh without Blood did...

In an ideal world she'll drop the album this month, get the physicals out for January and do a few music videos and then move on to the next album in mid-2019.

But Vulnicura was amazing though!

That the 2 hour long one with the cave echos and out of tune drums?

Keep it.

Agreed - Literally can’t stand Bjork, her music isn’t even music...it has no structure, it’s disorganised noise at best.

Her older stuff is much better and more melodic.

Nowdays shes obsessed with cat moaning over tuneless experimental sound effects.

Her last few albums are a chore to get through.

Oh my, Grimes will never be as known or critical acclaimed as Björk.

Facts: Bjork last album is one of her worst but it has some amazing songs. I truly can’t stand that album but her past ones are so wonderful.

Björk is kept unbothered with her Polar Music Prize.

Grimes is great but she’s on a very long way to actually be considered better than Björk (who also writes instruments, produces her music, writes her lyrics, etc).

I love Grimes and I love Björk but it’s ridiculous to say that Grimes is better. Both have their lows and their highs just as any artist, but Björk is the one who really worked hard (along with Kate Bush) for other female artists to actually be and release whatever they want (Grimes, Bat for Lashes, Marina, etc).

It if wasn’t for her we would be stuck with so many pop girls that don’t write their stuff, that aren’t encourage to produce their own music, that are pretty much puppets of old guys from a record label.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm over We Appreciate Power, thank you next. Can we get another song already? 

The song is great, don't get me wrong. It's just not as replayable as other singles. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

She posted a failed album artwork she was doing yesterday. I have no idea how to embed insta posts on here but here is the link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEW4aWAuIC/

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡