Beemo

Grimes

I can't wait for the next single and album announcement. Really want to see her live.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I think this album is gonna be very heavenly sounding, kind of like a halfaxa 2.0 but with more of a pop ish and phychadelic influence, and i think the colours are gonna be white, creams, a very light baby pink and light light browns... all of this sort of contradicts the lead single though so im probably wrong... its just that she stated before that the first album will be happy and the second album will be dark and scary so idk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Grimes dropped a new demo track!

She made an interesting note in the video caption about dropping music as she sees fit and writing for other sub-projects separate from Grimes.

“NOT A SINGLE lol

just a demo. This is from an AR musical im working on

(AKA NOT THE ALBUM/ NOT OFFICIAL GRIMES MUSIC//////)

made the song and video yesterday so obvs majorly rough,

but while im finishing my album im just gonna start casually dropping stuff as I see fit. Been doing this exercise where I try to write and produce a whole song in like ~1-2 hrs...

fuck technical proficiency and whatnot.

**** Also,

so gna start making AR (or illustrated?) 'sub-members' within Grimes (The art angels, as it were lol).

(Kinda like the Loona sub-bands X the Gorillaz?...

..psychedelic post k pop-ish fake band for my non-Grimes musical ventures)

_They are the main characters from the book/ musical im working on.. (AKA im bored of being so precious abt music and also feeling boxed in by the Grimes branding and I have this whole other world that's rly fun to write for..

So I’ll save big singles and things for Grimes and casually release music more often as the AR band. )

PS… This is not her final look... but this character is named Dark.”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just wanted to gush for a sec, but I've been getting more and more into her music even more now, but I just love how she came about. The imagery, her sound, just like WOW how flippin unique, like u knew it'd be her based off her voice. She seems to pull off everything she releases and owns it what a masteeeeeerr 

UV/Honeymoon