Sign in to follow this  
ElectricVermeer

Sirens or Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant physical copy?

Physical copies of both may exist, but would be extremely rare. According to that Team Hellions guy he bought Sirens as "a CD-R with a hand written note attached to it", leaving the impression that the disc and note may have been made by Ms. Grant herself, though he does not explicitly say so. AKA appears to have been released only digitally, but CalenderGirl told me once that a number of physical copies were made and David Kahne supposedly has like 10 copies lying around. Physical copies of the "Kill Kill" EP definitely exist since there are pictures of it taken by Shawn M. Smith of Radio Exile when they reviewed some of her early shows.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Physical copies of both may exist, but would be extremely rare. According to that Team Hellions guy he bought Sirens as "a CD-R with a hand written note attached to it", leaving the impression that the disc and note may have been made by Ms. Grant herself, though he does not explicitly say so. AKA appears to have been released only digitally, but CalenderGirl told me once that a number of physical copies were made and David Kahne supposedly has like 10 copies lying around. Physical copies of the "Kill Kill" EP definitely exist since there are pictures of it taken by Shawn M. Smith of Radio Exile when they reviewed some of her early shows.

thanks for the info! :D

I'll just make a fanmade one for personal use 

thanks for the info! :D

I'll just make a fanmade one for personal use 

i don't know much about sirens but there are a couple copies of aka - but none for the public. 

i'm making a fanmade aka too  :flutter:

4r9w86.jpg

According to that Team Hellions guy he bought Sirens as "a CD-R with a hand written note attached to it", leaving the impression that the disc and note may have been made by Ms. Grant herself, though he does not explicitly say so.

Someone oughta harass him for lossless files.

Who am I kidding, someone already has.

Wow, I thought May Jailer wasn't sold physically at all. Guess I was wrong. I do know that very few copies of AKA Lizzy Grant were sold at shows and none have ever been re-sold as far as we know, though I wouldn't be surprised if you found a copy in some rundown-trashy record shop. And if not, I'm sure you can find someone to make a good fanmade copy, but its not as much fun. :pft: