♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

It was a truly dismal VMAs. Gaga served one of the better performances but not her personal best and still came out looking halfway decent unlike...most. I hope self-reference is more of an Applause thing than an ARTPOP thing, though. It's great for the video and cute for the performance but I want more boundaries pushed.

Apparently she confirmed the already speculated title "Gypsy" on French radio, though!

You get messy recycled tracks?

Luckily it appears to only be co-written with RedOne (so with an iconic self-referential "Gaga ooh la la" "Judah Gaga" chorus :hooker: ) but produced by Madeon. So I think it'll be great. I've seen people say it was considered for the lead single, but then people have also said that about "Sex Dreams"...

http://ziams.com/post/59360394510/lady-gaga-talking-to-one-direction-about-getting

qtqtqt

btw i liked the performance and applause is rly catchy  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Yassss buy ha, form your own opinion free of LanaBoards :umadney:

So pissed! The performance looks amazing here but MTV's sound was shit and they didn't show the set well at all.

And confirmed: intro "my aura and yours" lyrics were written specially for the performance a la 2009 "Paparazzi" and aren't on ARTPOP.