♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

:usrs: Bad Romance, Alejandro, Judas and Scheiss say hello

yes, an original track, an Ace of Base rip, a Bad Romance copy that contains an unaltered sample stem, and an actually decent track despite German gibberish

BzhmW.png

yes, an original track, an Ace of Base rip, a Bad Romance copy that contains an unaltered sample stem, and an actually decent track despite German gibberish

Lord Andrew I swear sometimes I feel like you don't even like these artists you talk about lol. And you've been on GGD forever!

H0bDaqU.gif

Lord Andrew I swear sometimes I feel like you don't even like these artists you talk about lol. And you've been on GGD forever!

nah, I'm extremely critical of each artist the more music I listen to

BzhmW.png

Lemme update.

Absolutely confirmed:

- Applause

- ARTPOP

- Aura

- Donatella

- Gypsy

- Manicure

- Mary Jane Holland

- Swine

Probable

- Girl Under You

- Nothing On But the Radio

- Sex Dreams

- Tea

Probably Booted Completely

- Princess Die

- Ratchet

- Red Flame

8/15(16) :excited:

"Manicure" sounds so much better than the lyrics indicated.

she said the sound of the videos has been tampered with so it's not actually how it sounds

but really it's just bad acoustics and it's not professionally recorded yet  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

w9sGq.gif

:lmao:

Lucky the Queen is not putting a new album out YET. Otherwise guess what would be the queens dinner??

Baked Gagz Goose WS2pjqT.gif

But Lol Gagz was the highlight of the most boring awards in history lol. She couldve just seat down and sing ABCDEFG and still would be better than the rest lol. Her and Rihanna desperate face towards that mess was the best tbh

glgcDdT.gif

:lmao:

Lucky the Queen is not putting a new album out YET. Otherwise guess what would be the queens dinner??

Baked Gagz Goose WS2pjqT.gif

But Lol Gagz was the highlight of the most boring awards in history lol. She couldve just seat down and sing ABCDEFG and still would be better than the rest lol. Her and Rihanna desperate face towards that mess was the best tbh

ikr she was the only thing that u could rescue from that mes of an award show lol , and well rihanna's faces too.

@ lool i noticed that adele is in the gif i posted sorry haha

I know she said her performances weren't indicative of the studio tracks at all, but the rehearsals sound really rock based

See I thought iTunes Fest was gonna be yet another rendition of Gagz + her piano but I'm excited that she's making rock versions...It makes a lot more sense to go from dance to rock than dance to acoustic.

I hope we get another rehearsal teaser today :excited:

Applause is catchy as helllllll!!  :hooker:  Yes there I said it!!! I'm liking it a lot :defeated: And yes @@naachoboy I blame you for posting it every 5 seconds. I blame the radio stations a lot more tho.

My shame :toofunny:

OMFG