♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Honestly, i've been so turned off for close to a year and a half now with that hideous Born This Way tour and her general awful style and talking, but i admit......the iTunes showcase was rather good and it reminded me a lot of her Fame days. The new tracks are sounding solid so far and it was good seeing her actually do something decent on stage for once. Sex Dream is her best song to date imo.

...Acceptable :umadney:

No I love this era for that reason. If she doesn't win back the public she should at least win back the actual fans she lost.

Favorite this tweet for the chance of having "Sex Dreams" as the new single :hottie:

I want "Aura" :noparty: But "Sex Dreams" was winning by like 5,000+ last I checked so I'm pretty excited for that :excited: Hopefully the title isn't too controversial for radio because I really think it's inevitably the second single.

I really love Sex Dreams, but it's too controversial for radio and it will most likely flop.

You're missing her entire point of forgetting about success and focusing on quality music

BzhmW.png

I want "Aura" :noparty: But "Sex Dreams" was winning by like 5,000+ last I checked so I'm pretty excited for that :excited: Hopefully the title isn't too controversial for radio because I really think it's inevitably the second single.

I really hope it wins! I wouldn't mind "Aura" being a single as well, but "Sex Dreams" is my ultimate dance jam. I bet "Aura" would be an epic video. Heck, all her tracks thus far would be amazing videos. Sure it's a 'controversial' song title, but I mean we've already survived Marina's "Sex Yeah" and Sky's "Sex Rules". I thought we surpassed the sex taboo stage in society by now. I mean who's complaining at this point? :wtf:

EQFO7rX.png

I really hope it wins! I wouldn't mind "Aura" being a single as well, but "Sex Dreams" is my ultimate dance jam. I bet "Aura" would be an epic video. Heck, all her tracks thus far would be amazing videos. Sure it's a 'controversial' song title, but I mean we've already survived Marina's "Sex Yeah" and Sky's "Sex Rules". I thought we surpassed the sex taboo stage in society by now. I mean who's complaining at this point? :wtf:

America fuckin blooooows when it comes to censoring harmless words still. I remember they used to blurt out "Russian roulette" in "Poker Face"! The controversy in "Aura" is easily hidden just by the title change and since it's likely the Telephone continuation it'll definitely eventually have an awesome video :excited: I don't predict "Sex Dreams" being totally rejected personally but even beyond the title the vocals are a bit sexy to get away with blasting in a public place like a mall or sth :crey:

And yeah, those number one hits by Sky and Marina :creepna:

I remember they used to blurt out "Russian roulette" in "Poker Face"!

:wat: :wat: :wat:

:lmao:

And hell yes~ Telephone 2.0 will be crayyyy. You think they'll replace Beyoncé with Azealia? :lel:

EQFO7rX.png

Sure it's a 'controversial' song title, but I mean we've already survived Marina's "Sex Yeah" and Sky's "Sex Rules". I thought we surpassed the sex taboo stage in society by now. I mean who's complaining at this point? :wtf:

Do you really think that "Sex Dreams" is a controversial title? To be perfectly honest, when she revealed the title this was my exact reaction. I mean, seriously? Sex. Dreams. What made her think of a song title this pseudo-provocative, trashy, uninspired and c[h]orny? 

And yeah, those number one hits by Sky and Marina :creepna:

:toofunny:

Do you really think that "Sex Dreams" is a controversial title? To be perfectly honest, when she revealed the title this was my exact reaction. I mean, seriously? Sex. Dreams. What made her think of a song title this pseudo-provocative, trashy, uninspired and c[h]orny? 

I don't! Hence me saying "'controversial'". Notice the apostrophes :mj2:

I'm just saying it's probably gonna get looked down upon by a certain amount of conservative retards. Like whenever they see or hear anything 'sexistic' they start opening their mouth (that came out wrong, idgaf). I can see it now... "*Grandpa voice* Kids today, with the loose sexism... Back in my days.... etc." :troll:

EQFO7rX.png

O my god O my god ami I the only one who totally fell in love with ARTPOP?

FREE...MY...MIND...ARTPOP

YOU...MAKE...MY....HEART STOP

I just cant :defeated:

best moments for me:

that crazy free inspirational bare feet dance through ARTPOP

that flying-dancing in the bridge of MANiCURE (AWESOME)

whole Jewels & Drugs, that dancing, that bubblegum video in the background, that enthusiasm

That part on Sex Dreams: "I cant believe im telling you this but i had a couple drinks and *best laugh*

and when she says "doing really nasty things" and put her head to the side smiling that nauighty smile when she says "nasty"

and her happiness with all the dancers at the end

Oh and Im super happy she's using Aura, never get enough of that song :lolliney:

O my god O my god ami I the only one who totally fell in love with ARTPOP?

FREE...MY...MIND...ARTPOP

YOU...MAKE...MY....HEART STOP

I just cant :defeated:

100% agree. It was not what I expected at all (in a really really good way) and I'm so overwhelmed and astonished by it. It truly was the most emotional performance that day for me. Almost bursting into tears, doing the Abramovic exercises, the magic floral backdrop and her look. I don't usually get 'slayed' by live performances... But this... This was an exception :defeated:

EQFO7rX.png

...Acceptable :umadney:

No I love this era for that reason. If she doesn't win back the public she should at least win back the actual fans she lost.

is winning for like 12.ooo now lol