♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Let's all say what we want the last song on the tracklist to be!!

I hope it's Tea. I think that song would just be perfect for some reason. (Then again, I kinda feel like everything Gaga puts out is perfect :creep: ) I'd also love Red Flame (the solo version since I guess there's no hope for Azealia). I'd also be good with a song title we don't know yet tbh.

I REALLY want that new Nothin' On (But The Radio) so I'd be cool with that on the album, but I sorta feel like that'll be an app thing

I honestly hope we get AT LEAST 5 extra songs with the app. (Princess Die, NOBTR, and 3 others) Sibce she recorded around 70 though I'd also be good with about 20 extra songs :hooker:

H0bDaqU.gif

Let's all say what we want the last song on the tracklist to be!!

I hope it's Tea. I think that song would just be perfect for some reason. (Then again, I kinda feel like everything Gaga puts out is perfect :creep: ) I'd also love Red Flame (the solo version since I guess there's no hope for Azealia). I'd also be good with a song title we don't know yet tbh.

I REALLY want that new Nothin' On (But The Radio) so I'd be cool with that on the album, but I sorta feel like that'll be an app thing

I honestly hope we get AT LEAST 5 extra songs with the app. (Princess Die, NOBTR, and 3 others) Sibce she recorded around 70 though I'd also be good with about 20 extra songs :hooker:

I really want "Candy Art", I don't know why. Perhaps because it ensures a return of the Candy Warhol persona, which is one of her best. If not that, then "Girl Under You"--I always assumed it was gonna make it but process of elimination is killing it right now.

I think the app will definitely give us Princess Die, Tea, Girl Under You, and Ratchet. At the very least.

petition for poll to be added to this thread for 2nd single. would like to see opinions tbh

I can add that! But should I put in all the songs we know or just the four she gave as an option?

Oh and I also think we'll get the full HQ Cake Like Lady Gaga through the app.

Speaking of which I wonder how we'll get access to the extra tracks through the app... Cuz I'll need them in my music application tbh not just on the app as OCD as I am

They will be ripped and spread through the fanbase anyway...like how many sources there were for Applause too when it first leaked

I don't really care about the tracklisting, getting tea or guy or whatever...whatever we get will be great, I am sure of that.

But I for one are really interested about the song "Temple", I mean the explanation she gave for it was so so good! Making love to a god, being with someone who is beautiful both inside and outside, feeling safe....it is such a great description, I expect a wonderful song.

They will be ripped and spread through the fanbase anyway...like how many sources there were for Applause too when it first leaked

Yeah I guess you're right, I just wonder how people could rip audio from an app... I'm sure it's possible.

Let's just say it's a good thing the fanbase doesn't depend on me for those audio rips :flop:

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh and I also think we'll get the full HQ Cake Like Lady Gaga through the app.

Speaking of which I wonder how we'll get access to the extra tracks through the app... Cuz I'll need them in my music application tbh not just on the app as OCD as I am

I think it'll be like Bjork's Biophillia app, with interactive games (the app was free but unlock the games costed so at the very end we will be paying 4 those songs tho  :teehee: )

I really want "Candy Art", I don't know why. Perhaps because it ensures a return of the Candy Warhol persona, which is one of her best. If not that, then "Girl Under You"--I always assumed it was gonna make it but process of elimination is killing it right now.

Candy Art wasn't real - it was one of the fake titles added to her BMI along with CRWTH and Cold-Hearted Bitch, which she confirmed were fake (and indeed, they're not on her BMI anymore). Strangely, Maren, which was one of the titles from that time period, is still up. It's anyone's guess what that was.

TEA was supposedly "EDM metal" but the interview that came from was fake :giveup: and then I realized EDM metal basically describes Skrillex :giveup: so I stan a little less for TEA now. I still wanna hear it, of course. And the new NOBTR version! That song is gold! I need a dramatic signature with the line "I can make you some food" with crazy typography.