♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Guys,

This topic is 49 pages long and i cant be bothered to read through it all so dont bite me or anything.

Is there a forum like Lanaboards for Lady Gaga (and Marina if poss) or a great list like this for Gaga.

I probably have OCD or whatever, but I gottsa collect all their songs,and Lanaboards seems to be the only organised stalkerdom out there

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Guys,

This topic is 49 pages long and i cant be bothered to read through it all so dont bite me or anything.

Is there a forum like Lanaboards for Lady Gaga (and Marina if poss) or a great list like this for Gaga.

I probably have OCD or whatever, but I gottsa collect all their songs,and Lanaboards seems to be the only organised stalkerdom out there

theres marinaboards for marina, and theres tons for gaga but gagadaily seems to be the most popular 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

Sorry to be a downer, but there are no comprehensive lists like this out there. There are plenty of Gaga forums, but n o n e (not even the most popular one) of them offer sufficient information on what you are looking for. Gagapedia is incomplete and anything but a reliable source. I am, however, working on such a list which does not only include the song titles but also extensive information on recording dates, production info and qualities available. It will take a while, though. Once it's finished, I am all for sharing it. 

Sorry to be a downer, but there are no comprehensive lists like this out there. There are plenty of Gaga forums, but n o n e (not even the most popular one) of them offer sufficient information on what you are looking for. Gagapedia is incomplete and anything but a reliable source. I am, however, working on such a list which does not only include the song titles but also extensive information on recording dates, production info and qualities available. It will take a while, though. Once it's finished, I am all for sharing it. 

I thought so, I've been looking at all of them and havent found a thing, I was just about to post a 'lets all work together and make a list' thread on OperationGaga. But if you've already started, I shall follow your lead. Where are you going to post it?

EDIT: Just realised you said when you've finished you'll share it, so I'm gonna try and get operationgaga to organise themselves and the same with Marina boards.

EDIT 2: I spent hours making a list, basically copying from wikipedia but still, I posted it on Operation Gaga only to be told that the section exists it just isnt available to new members- So I just wasted my time

@ Try blueberrykissme.com

Thank you

Im actually so annoyed with OperationGaga now, I managed to get into their audio section, except there isnt even a real list that I can see.

@Mods

Can we have a special section here for collectors guides of other artists please?

The people here are much more helpful

so i pre-ordered it on Amazon, whats the chances of me getting one of the pink foil copies?

If you're from the US, I'd say the chances are extremely good. I have a feeling this print will be exclusive to the US. Pleasant surprises appreciated.

so i pre-ordered it on Amazon, whats the chances of me getting one of the pink foil copies?

I imagine it'll be a pre-order thing most of all and I don't think she'll be selling 500,000 physical pre-orders already. At least that's what I'm counting on considering I pre-ordered it yesterday.

I imagine it'll be a pre-order thing most of all and I don't think she'll be selling 500,000 physical pre-orders already. At least that's what I'm counting on considering I pre-ordered it yesterday.

Keep in mind that most preorders are probably made on iTunes and other digital music retailers. I expect most copies to be sold digitally other than physically, so I don't regard all this as too urgent. Besides, judging from the instagram she posted, it looks anything but as "one of a kind" as she advertised it.

Keep in mind that most preorders are probably made on iTunes and other digital music retailers. I expect most copies to be sold digitally other than physically, so I don't regard all this as too urgent. Besides, judging from the instagram she posted, it looks anything but as "one of a kind" as she advertised it.

I think it's a big improvement on the font actually :cat:

Just found out this lyric on Twitter, legit?

Since I can't be Venus, I'll be in Uranus

Clearly.

I havent really done anything to my unreleased Gaga library in literally over a year, but tonight I decided to look at the blueberrykiss website and I'm missing these:

1. Eyes on me
  2. Freezerburn
  3. Full service
  4. Hypnotico
  5. Invading my mind
  6. Imagine
  7. Killa love song
  8. Lola
  9. Master heartbreaker
  10. Reasons
  11. The Star-Spangled Banner
  12. Weather girl
  13. 007 on you

If anybody can send me these I'd really appreciate it!

I havent really done anything to my unreleased Gaga library in literally over a year, but tonight I decided to look at the blueberrykiss website and I'm missing these:

1. Eyes on me
  2. Freezerburn
  3. Full service
  4. Hypnotico
  5. Invading my mind
  6. Imagine
  7. Killa love song
  8. Lola
  9. Master heartbreaker
  10. Reasons
  11. The Star-Spangled Banner
  12. Weather girl
  13. 007 on you

If anybody can send me these I'd really appreciate it!

All those are songs she wrote for others.

The only ones that she sings in and we have are 6, 8, 9, 11 (all live)

BzhmW.png

new donatella lyrics! 

"This purse can hold my black card and Tiaraaaaaaaa 

Versace promises I will Dol-ce Vittaaaa"

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/389440927724359683

"What Do You Wanna Wear This Spring? What Do You Think is the New Thing? What Do You Wanna Wear This Season? #DONATELLA"

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/389441376586199040

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati