♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Nah I'm pretty sure that's fake. My twitter feed isn't a meltdown, so yeah. The leaked track is 5:45 and the iTunes song length is 4:28

It sounds like a fan made mix, her vocals are ~too close~ to the iTunes festival vocals. My guess is that they just took the acoustic part and made a mix out of that.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

The leak that was about two minutes long sounded believable in my opinion. I am, however, still suspicious. The audio heard there might as well be the central channel audio of the iTunes Festival DVD included in the limited edition of ARTPOP. Since all discs are likely to be pressed around this time, a factory worker might have gotten their hands on a copy. Note that CDs and DVDs are fabricated separately. It may not be as easy for them to get their hands on the CD. 

When her iTunes Festival performance became available on-demand shortly after, the audio had been remixed and heavily modified. Since she used a prominent backing track for "Swine" during the live broadcast, her vocals on the studio version can be expected to sound similarly. The source of the recently leaked audio might as well be from the remixing sessions of that performance, since all tracks were required to create a new live remix. 

It's good, though, to be hearing "Swine" much clearer. I'm not getting my hopes up for this being from the actual album version, but we shall see.

So excited for Gypsy, too bad I'll be in class...

Hey at least you have something to look forward to for when you get home :smile2:

I'll skip the whole thing real time because it's usually a mess and just check out hours later when some nice monster arranged everything by timeline on GGD.

More comfy like that :flutter: