♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I think Gaga has a pretty voice and her music is not my cup of tea but at least her lyrics make sense. And she has an idea for herself and that's awesome. Tbh, I got a real sentiment for Paparazzi and generally for her songs from that era. But I have not managed to listen to the whole Born This Way album and well, it seems to me that with Artpop it will be even harder.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I think Gaga has a pretty voice and her music is not my cup of tea but at least her lyrics make sense. And she has an idea for herself and that's awesome. Tbh, I got a real sentiment for Paparazzi and generally for her songs from that era. But I have not managed to listen to the whole Born This Way album and well, it seems to me that with Artpop it will be even harder.

BTW was polarizing to everyone.

Fans either hate it or regard it as her best.

She's less serious this time and has even addressed her dislike for BTW

BzhmW.png

OMG GUYS. We're getting Venus AND an ARTPOP promo single next week :rip: :excited:

BTW was polarizing to everyone.

Fans either hate it or regard it as her best.

She's less serious this time and has even addressed her dislike for BTW

When did she do this? All I've seen is her constantly defending BTW lately and saying how important it still is, and always will be to her..

H0bDaqU.gif

OMG GUYS. We're getting Venus AND an ARTPOP promo single next week :rip: :excited:

When did she do this? All I've seen is her constantly defending BTW lately and saying how important it still is, and always will be to her..

AND a snippet for do what u want tomorrow with beats 

She said it holds a special place to her, but she talked about how it was received and how sad she was making it and she didn't like that.

She knows she kinda shot herself in the foot with that album

BzhmW.png

AN HONEST-TO-GOD PROMO CAMPAIGN WITH THESE SINGLES

AND THEN VENUS

AND THEN THIS FUCKING SNIPPET RECALLING FAMEGA AND HOPEFULLY GETTING THAT FORMER PRAISE

ARTPOP IS UPON US