♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Yeah I caught the interview. When are they releasing ARTPOP In Japan?

On international release date, Nov 11.

By the way, I cannot even describe how embarrassed I am for most German or not so German fans that asked questions...  :hdu:

Nov. 6th

tumblr_mv73cnOQ1e1qcholvo1_500.png

Some other people who attended replied to this saying that he was trolling.

Gypsy is gonna be so great as an electronic ballad with that stuttery chorus

FROM ATRL 

So I just came back from the ARTPOP listening party in Beriln. It was such an amazing event! I bet the live-stream was a mess and boring I will obv. re-read it all. Let me skipp all the details before the event, just telling you we all had to give in our mobiles and they searched everyone like a the airport. But I also saw a guy with a mobile inside so maybe someone might have recorded it.

She came to the stage and just anounced the album and she played the full album without stop. She shot alot with her own cam and she even came on a little podest during Aura/Venus and was in the middle of the croud. Sooooo close!!!! Most of the time she was on the main stage and just dancing or sitting and siningn along. Tara was amazing lol she knows ALL the lyrics and really went in! Also Lace, Frederik and the other guy from the Swinefest were on stage with her. During Gypsy also Lane came on stage.

Oh and during Dope Tara and Gaga cried SO much! They love it so much. Just to explain you we were in this big room and then they just played the full album very loud and had lights and all. It was like in a club and we were all jumping, dancing and singing, so it was VERY hard to remember/understand the lyrics so sorry about that.

- Aura, vocals like in the lyrics video, the rest is exaclty the same as the demo version to me.

- Venus, ok so she was on the podest and everyone was going crazy so we were all excited but this is a typical big gaga song! It starts with the "Rocke No. 9" lyrics (or whatever she posted), it's quite midtempo at first (in a way like ARTPOP maybe hmm), but the chorus is fast and very catchy, I think it either had a great pre- or postchorus. The chorus was the "This could be love"-Lyrics. She sings also "Let me be your Venus". I know I loved it.

- G.U.Y., if the preview hyped you you will die when you hear the song. It has some weird intro something along "Welcome to....", kinda like in a plane. It has the typical Zedd music style, it had an amazing pre-chorus!! I wanna be the G. U. Y., I wanna be the G.U.Y., I wanna be the G.U.Y., .....and then something else lol. The last sentence is something different in the chorus but I forgot frown.gif I think something like "So let me ....". Honestly that song is BIG!

- Sexxx Dreams, similiar to the iTunes version but the beats are HARDER on the chorus (might have been just the base in the club though?), but from the second chorus everything changed! There were some adlibs to the Last night .... part. And it sounded great, I really didn't understand what she said though. Just some additional words. And the bridge was something totally different!! But they kept the "I can't believe I'm telling you this but I'm kinda drunk" part. Def. improvment, the chorus ain't that repetitive imo!

- Jewels N' Drugs, totally the same as iTunes.

- MANiCURE, the 2 mins lq leak is def the album version! The heal me part is only sung for the bridge! The chorus is much better now, you can listen to it on the leak. She sang something like "she can be saved, but not from man...." something like that. I really don't remember. But it's better. Oh I think the "heal me" part was after the breakdown where Lacee danced on the itunes, or was it before? Damn. Anyway the breakdown is I think twice as long and then the chorus comes back. I felt like it was a bit less rocky. We all jumped during the song it was amazing!

- Do What U Want, well nothing different tongue.gif

- Artpop, her vocals are softer as you heard in the preview. The Hee-Hee's are still in there after the first chorus and the song ends with "Free my mind Artpop, you make my heart stop". The rest is same as iTunes.

- Swine, starts with the music that came after her I know I know piano part on Swinefest. There is no squeling at the end of the song, the beat is SICK!!!! But pretty much same as iTunes just generally harder!! Very good.

- Donatella, had a killer chorus, very good Zedd music, it had some amazing music breakdown. The chorus is exactly what you expect from an EMD track. I know I loved it but barely can remember it now.

- Fashion! .....she sang just before the chorus "I can rule the world, we can rule the world".....and something like "You're my love" + "Let me be your fashion!"...but it still is about Fashion, not a pure love song. The chorus was very uplifting, I know I dind't really care about the verses. The music during Chorus sounds quite Madeon, I guess that might have been David Guetta's part?

- Mary Jane Holland, I'm sorry to tell you but I barely remember it. Just like Venus, G.U.Y. and Sexxx Dreams flow so much together also Donatella, Fashion! and MJH flow very well but it's kinda hard to different them at first listen! I know she spelled something out before the chorus M . . ...three letters but it wasn't MJH. She also says "Let me be your Mary Jane Holland". I kinda expected it to be wilder, Donatella is harder imo. But it had typical Madeon music. It is a great track but wasn't memorable to me sorry. frown.gif

- Dope, it's sung like I wanna be with you but I think she didn't keep any of the original lyrics. I know she sang something like "I need you more than you need me". Oh the end of the chours is "I nedd you more than dope". It's just piano but in the club it felt like it also had a bit of drum. Tbh it doesn't fit in the album at all and is a real downer. But it is a good song but you just have to feel like listening to it.

- Gypsy, great song, it starts slow, goes midtempo but the chorus is very fast actually, like a faster TEOG during the chorus. It's very uplifiting but still a bit melancholic. You heard the lyrics now. The I'm a gypsy gypsy gypsy part was great on the track. The toniiiiiight toniiiiiight is where the fast upliffting music kicks in. Also the city name calling was good on the track, it kinda felt natural. In the CD version she didn't sing the german part she sang on the piano. Very great track and def single material.

- Applause, that was SO different, I was shocked!!!! .....jk, same as single version but it was good to close the album. I understand why she used it. But somehow it doesn't fit on the album for me. It's like an outsider a little bit.

The album flows very well. No song sounded out of place really (except Dope and Applause imo). Aura is a great opener. Venus, G.U.Y. + Sexxx Dreams flow SO well they are all amazing and single worthy.

Do What U Want + Artpop flow very well together too.

Just like Donatella, Fashion! + Mary Jane Holland fit very well together allthough for me they didn't stand appart too much! Don't freak out though, we were all getting tired cause of the dancing and it was going towards the end lol. They are all great tracks though.

I think there will def. be some monsters that will prefer songs 2-4 (the midtempo catchy tracks) vs songs 10-12 (the EDM influenced songs)

There is no bad song imo. Like not at all. I don't think I will skip any track. It's a great album! Overall it's more mid-tempo than you might have expected/hoped for. But songs like Swine, Donatella, Fashion! and MJH are def EDM influenced.

Is it her best album? As of now I can't tell I can just say I really REALLY loved it! 

Please when you listen to it start from begining to end. It's really a piece of work as one and it all flows very well. You can feel she put lots of work into it.

These are my first thoughts smile.gif

Oh and those two black girls that asked questions about DWUW? I'm 100% sure they worked for the record company or something. Gaga NEVER mentioned R. Kelly on the event, not once but both girls aren't Gaga fans but are now (what a coincidence) and both knew it was R. Kelly that was featured on it? This was from the record company just to push it.

But imo Gaga is all about Venus, she came as an Alien, she went to the little stage where everyone was freakint out to record Venus playing so it will look great. I'm def sure there is fight between Gaga and Interscope imo. Just felt like that to me lol.

What I can make of the Gypsy lyrics:

Sometimes a story has no end
Sometimes I think that he could just be friends
"'Cause I'm a a wandering man," he said to me,
"And what about our future plans?
Does this thing we have even make sense
When I got the hold world in front of me?"

So I said, "I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight
I don't wanna be alone forever
But I love a gypsy life
Maybe we could see the world together
But I can be tonight, tonight."

So I just packed my baggage and
Said goodbye to the family and friends
And took a road to nowhere on my own
Like Dorothy on the Yellow Brick
Hope my ruby shoes get us there quick
'Cause I left everyone I love at home

And I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight
But I love a gypsy life
Maybe we could see the world together
But I can be, I can be...

Tonight, would you go with me?
Tonight, see the world with me

Cause I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm a gypsy-gypsy-gypsy
I'm, I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm a gypsy-gypsy-gypsy (x3)

And then he asked me, he said,
"Baby, why do we love each other?'
I said, "Honey, it's simple
It's the way that you love and treat your mother."

Thought that I would be alone forever
But I won't be tonight
I'm a man without a home but I think
With you, I could spend my life
And you'll be my little gypsy princess
Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset
Bust the rearview and fire up the jets
'Cause it's you and me

Baby, I'm alive, would you go with me?
For life, see the world with me

'Cause I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm a gypsy-gypsy-gypsy (x2)
I'm Russia, UK, Paris
I'm Italian, Asian combined
Africa, India, I'm a gypsy-gypsy-gypsy
I'm Latin American, I don't speak German but I try
Someday in Jakarta, I'm American, I'm gypsy
I'm Bangkok, Australia, Malaysia
Sweden, Finland, Norway
Be my home just for the day
I'm a gypsy-gypsy-gypsy, hey

Pretty sure it's "I'm Italian, Asian, kanpai!" (Japanese for toast) but I could be wrong. Italian, Asian combined just sounds fucking weird?

"I'm toast." - Lady Gaga

I'm not getting the part where this makes more sense than her saying she belongs to no national identity by saying she's both Italian and Asian :creep:

I've been thinking about Gypsy a lot tonight. It's so cute and I can't wait to hear Madeon deliver on it. Imagining an electronic-influenced ballad like "ARTPOP" but emotional and upbeat like "The Edge of Glory". Not the supposed "token ballad" she has on each album in "Speechless" and "You and I".

I love her with Taylor so much. Think of her ode to Luc, him saying: "Sit back down where you belong." Compare it to this, Taylor's acceptance of her wandering lifestyle :oprah: Make me sob Gaga. Also he inspires countless sex jams, come on!

"I'm toast." - Lady Gaga

I'm not getting the part where this makes more sense than her saying she belongs to no national identity by saying she's both Italian and Asian :creep:

No, she says I'm Italian, Asian, Kanpai! Like a toast to being Asian or whatever. Like she's saying CHEERS TO THAT.

Learn a lesson

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

No, she says I'm Italian, Asian, Kanpai! Like a toast to being Asian or whatever. Like she's saying CHEERS TO THAT.

Learn a lesson

Well I'm certainly not clicking that Rihanna link but oh I thought you meant like bread :mj3: I mean...

(Japanese for toast)

:whatever:

Gypsy sounds so overdone like each and every one of her ballads.

I'm tired.

all you've done is complain throughout this album campaign so maybe it's best to stop checking in to spread negativity

BzhmW.png

Well I'm certainly not clicking that Rihanna link but oh I thought you meant like bread :mj3: I mean...

:whatever:

Why would you even

Bread

No

Like, cheers!!!!! DRINK ALCOHOL!!! CHEERS!!!! SAKE!!!! KANPAI!!!!

Why would you even

Bread

No

Like, cheers!!!!! DRINK ALCOHOL!!! CHEERS!!!! SAKE!!!! KANPAI!!!!

Yeah hence me momentarily thinking you were on one...

But while we're here talking about the verse, I guess I just am having a slow day because I just realized the significance of the "someday Jakarta" line :xcry:

The covers for Venus are flawless. Love the first one. Steven Klein is great, I love his photography work.

tumblr_mv7q7ac1BE1qdmb8eo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mv7q7ac1BE1qdmb8eo3_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mv7q7ac1BE1qdmb8eo4_r2_1280.png

Referencing queen Marina again.

tumblr_lyw9taykiN1r6q94do1_1280.jpg

Also, can you guys post reviews of ARTPOP from people who went? It's difficult to find full ones...

Okay not gonna lie, I'm unhappy about the Venus covers. I wanted white borders first of all. Second of all I can't even wrap my head around 002. What is that, a bat?? Like someone help me on that one. What then WHAT is in her mouth in the third one. Ugh. Maybe after some explaining and when we get them in HQ I'll be fine..

As for the snippet tho, THAT IS LIFE. Like Venus, as of about a week ago, became my most anticipated song and OMG IT DELIVERS. I can't wait to hear the chorus and I'm so proud of her production, it sounds perfect!!

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay not gonna lie, I'm unhappy about the Venus covers. I wanted white borders first of all. Second of all I can't even wrap my head around 002. What is that, a bat?? Like someone help me on that one. What then WHAT is in her mouth in the third one. Ugh. Maybe after some explaining and when we get them in HQ I'll be fine..

As for the snippet tho, THAT IS LIFE. Like Venus, as of about a week ago, became my most anticipated song and OMG IT DELIVERS. I can't wait to hear the chorus and I'm so proud of her production, it sounds perfect!!

the second one is a Bat but weird tho, and the third is like a seashell in her mouth? maybe referencing her singing