♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Does anyone have a good, final edit version of Aura? I don't think an official one exists, but a version without all the talking from the Machete Kills lyric video.

I could have sworn it leaked but was quickly removed and no one magically has it now

BzhmW.png

Does anyone have a good, final edit version of Aura? I don't think an official one exists, but a version without all the talking from the Machete Kills lyric video.

I could have sworn it leaked but was quickly removed and no one magically has it now

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/89884924/file.html

lABVyGE.png

I have been so REPULSED by Gaga for the last couple years, but wow this new stuff is very enjoyable. Venus sounds amazing.

:awk:  some strong words right there. But i am glad that you are finding her new stuff good, you've found the :lordejesus:

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

In the interview before the party, she said Japan is getting ARTPOP first, then Germany.

Yeap, they're releasing ARTPOP in Japan on november 6th, 8th in Germany, Finland, Australia, New Zealand etc.