♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I'm hoping "free my mind, ARTPOP, you make my heart stop" makes the studio as an outro, although I liked it on either end of the song. But still, I think this could be my favorite Gaga song--ever.

urgh just hope it goes well tbh

I really believe it will.

Mark my words, Venus will be a fan favorite, but I'm thinking its Judas 2.0; the dark second single we typically would get that may or may not do well. So it could be good that DWUW is being pushed now. Still PUMPED for Venus though.

H0bDaqU.gif

I wish she'd save the Venus release for a later single and release something with less chart potential as a promo single, like she's doing with Dope. Maybe GUY.

But OMG I think this'll be a blond single era which I'm into. She needs to start booking some performances and interviews because this song has so much potential. Save the riskier singles for late era promo. (I really want a Swine video.)

I wish she'd save the Venus release for a later single and release something with less chart potential as a promo single, like she's doing with Dope. Maybe GUY.

But OMG I think this'll be a blond single era which I'm into. She needs to start booking some performances and interviews because this song has so much potential. Save the riskier singles for late era promo. (I really want a Swine video.)

Well the X-factor performance should be good...this Friday if I recall well..?

And also, there will be the listening party in Germany tomorrow! Can't wait to read what the fans are writing about the songs :beyonce:

Well the X-factor performance should be good...this Friday if I recall well..?

And also, there will be the listening party in Germany tomorrow! Can't wait to read what the fans are writing about the songs :beyonce:

the listening party is in two hours! :) and the x factor performance is on Sunday :P