♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Candy Art wasn't real - it was one of the fake titles added to her BMI along with CRWTH and Cold-Hearted Bitch, which she confirmed were fake (and indeed, they're not on her BMI anymore). Strangely, Maren, which was one of the titles from that time period, is still up. It's anyone's guess what that was.

TEA was supposedly "EDM metal" but the interview that came from was fake :giveup: and then I realized EDM metal basically describes Skrillex :giveup: so I stan a little less for TEA now. I still wanna hear it, of course. And the new NOBTR version! That song is gold! I need a dramatic signature with the line "I can make you some food" with crazy typography.

you can't add fake titles to BMI so that story isn't entirely true.

If the interview was fake, then why do you still think Tea sounds like Skrillex?

BzhmW.png

you can't add fake titles to BMI so that story isn't entirely true.

If the interview was fake, then why do you still think Tea sounds like Skrillex?

I think the implication was the titles were added as "distractor" titles. Supposedly JK Rowling did the same thing with Harry Potter 7, adding a bunch of fake titles to throw people off the trail.

I don't think TEA sounds like Skrillex (I have no idea what it would sound like anymore), but I realized EDM metal was a good descriptor of Skrillex - he's very influenced by metal and it shows in his "brostep." So basically the fake interview was saying TEA was Skrillex gone pop, which I am now amused at.

I stan less for TEA because I have no basis for liking it. I stanned because I thought it was "futuristic EDM metal shit," and now I have no idea what it sounds like so I don't really care too much for it anymore. The lyrics are interesting but not enough to make me go "YES I need TEA now." My burning desire turned to curiosity, really.

Already entered, but thanks for thinking of me! :kiss: By the way, reading most of these questions submitted by native speakers makes me cringe, vomit and pull out my hair. What has happened to people's grammar and spelling?  :biblio: Good luck to everyone outside Germany... because this contest is restricted to German residents only.  :diva:

they're also livestreaming it so we should be able to hear it

I wouldn't count on them streaming the songs. I'm sure it'll be her arrival and entrance only, followed by a speech and that's it. Why would they broadcast the songs, really?

Guest Dot

Aura will be a single. Now or later during the era! It's so much better than that shitfest Applause. Her fans need to stop being so thirsty for hits.

I think it's a good candidate for a promo single, although I kinda suspect that it got cut from the final album because of her recent tracklist delay and this is her way of actually putting it out.

I think it's a good candidate for a promo single, although I kinda suspect that it got cut from the final album because of her recent tracklist delay and this is her way of actually putting it out.

I don't think so, to be honest. Have you seen the trailer for Machete Kills? At the very end of it, there's a still promoting ARTPOP saying "the new album featuring 'Aura' & 'Applause [...]." I believe it is, in fact, the second single off the album. Including it in the film, apparently, was a particularly smart move, also.

I can't wait for the album cover. Koons' sculpture will be great. I enjoy his work a lot, and I stumbled upon a thread on Atrl (I know, I know) and man, these people are so unappreciative of the art world. "Mess" "ratchet" "basic" when they simply saw the teaser of the cover. Which is why Gaga is incorporating even more art into this album, which is superb. #PopCultureWasInArtNowArtsInPopCultureInMe  :hooker:

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png