♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Anyone got a remastered versions of all the tracks? Only found one for Sex Dreams.

Link to the remastered version?

I think most of us would be interested in hearing it :smile2:

After processing the songs in my mind for a little bit, here's my new ranking:

1. Sex Dreams
  2. I Wanna Be With You
  3. Aura
  4. Applause
  5. ARTPOP
  6. MANiCURE
  7. Jewels & Drugs
  8. Swine

Yes, I think Swine is the worst song. Though her intentions are good, I just don't see how it links to anything she said before she performed it. For a 'liberating' song, it's really beat heavy and the lyrics don't really amount to much. That's why it's at the bottom for me.

Remastered versions? Excuse me but what in the world needs to be remastered on the iTunes Festival recordings? If you downloaded the rips that spread shortly after the performance I am not surprised you cringe and die internally listening to them, but those that surfaced a while after are much better. Quality work takes some time... also, I highly doubt a professional audio engineer "remastered" these records so scrap that idea right away. In fact, professionals worked on the broadcast so if the recording you have was ripped with certain quality standards, please have faith in the expertise and ability of audio engineers over at Apple that supervised the mixing desk, and the broadcast. 

:kiss:

Apparently remaster = equalisation these days, ahahaha.

Just to be clear: if you remaster something you're working with the original project .wav/.aiff files (or stems.) Boosting the bass (or whatever it is you do on Garageband) on an MP3 ripped from a Youtube video doesn't count as remastering. Though the audio might 'sound' better, all you're doing is making parts louder and quieter. You can say it's been 'processed' or 'edited' though. Remaster already has a clear definition.

Say a movie studio wanted to release a Blu-Ray of a film released the 1980s. They wouldn't rip the VHS, increase contrast a little bit and call it 'remastered' would they? They would have to go back to the original film footage, rescan it in HD and then /re/ /master/ every little detail to how they want it. Likewise for audio. Remaster isn't the right word to use unless you're a legitimate audio producer with the original files. </monicker>

Apparently remaster = equalisation these days, ahahaha.

Just to be clear: if you remaster something you're working with the original project .wav/.aiff files (or stems.) Boosting the bass (or whatever it is you do on Garageband) on an MP3 ripped from a Youtube video doesn't count as remastering. Though the audio might 'sound' better, all you're doing is making parts louder and quieter. You can say it's been 'processed' or 'edited' though. Remaster already has a clear definition.

Say a movie studio wanted to release a Blu-Ray of a film released the 1980s. They wouldn't rip the VHS, increase contrast a little bit and call it 'remastered' would they? They would have to go back to the original film footage, rescan it in HD and then /re/ /master/ every little detail to how they want it. Likewise for audio. Remaster isn't the right word to use unless you're a legitimate audio producer with the original files. </monicker>

Yes omg.

Have you heard that it's either Sex Dreams or MANiCURE for next single?

I hope she'll go with MANiCURE because that is like the most played song from the swinefest for me, but I'm mostly indifferent since we get a video for both songs anyway

Have you heard that it's either Sex Dreams or MANiCURE for next single?

I hope she'll go with MANiCURE because that is like the most played song from the swinefest for me, but I'm mostly indifferent since we get a video for both songs anyway

She said the Manicure we heard was very different from the final.

I'm guessing it's not rocky at all

BzhmW.png

She said the Manicure we heard was very different from the final.

I'm guessing it's not rocky at all

Yeah I heard that too.

Her studio versions are always better so I'm excited to hear it