♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I know I shouldn't get pissed at this kinda stuff, but I am BEYOND pressed that "G.U.Y." isn't performing well. The radio support for the single is basically non-existent. Without radio support, virtually no song has a chance of blowing up and it's sad. I feel like it's getting to the point where Gaga is only going to have her lead singles smash and then the radio gives up and refuses to help promote her singles after the lead. Ugh.

H0bDaqU.gif

:sadcore: I was really hoping it'd blow up.

Does anyone know how her tour is selling? Is it doing well?

Sold out shows so far, so it's doing fine.

I know I shouldn't get pissed at this kinda stuff, but I am BEYOND pressed that "G.U.Y." isn't performing well. The radio support for the single is basically non-existent. Without radio support, virtually no song has a chance of blowing up and it's sad. I feel like it's getting to the point where Gaga is only going to have her lead singles smash and then the radio gives up and refuses to help promote her singles after the lead. Ugh.

Radio actually played DWUW a lot...It's Gaga's fault for choosing the second worst song on her album and not putting out the video and then waiting so much, killed the momentum of the era. Also no Tv performances for G.U.Y., radio not helping her is completely understandable :eek:

Sold out shows so far, so it's doing fine.

Radio actually played DWUW a lot...It's Gaga's fault for choosing the second worst song on her album and not putting out the video and then waiting so much, killed the momentum of the era. Also no Tv performances for G.U.Y., radio not helping her is completely understandable :eek:

She did GUY on TV...what?

BzhmW.png

She did GUY on TV...what?

Don't call that a real TV performance :toofunny:

It was literally just taken from her Roseland show

Also, late night talk shows are only effective promo spots when you do at least 3 of them within a months time.

The demographic of the Letterman show is not exactly the iTunes using music buying Gaga supporting group, sadly. Too old mostly

I went to the Winnipeg artRAVE and it was amazing, it made me fall in love with her all over again. She looked beautiful and her voice was flawless. 

A few pics/videos from the show, I got the cheapest tickets and had quite a good view:

o0ZFQ8D.jpg

SfB6Y6K.jpg

My friend's pictures:

SlXBV56.jpg

KpnCAKN.png

and I bought a tour poster, which is on really thick paper, and a tour book.

lpIF1Ke.jpg

Videos:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Unless I'm stupid and missed it, I don't think they were selling tour books at the Atlanta show, and I really hate that I couldn't get one :(

How much are they btw?

I think someone said they were $25

BzhmW.png

I think someone said they were $25

Yeah, they are $25. (oops I quoted the wrong person, sorry I'm on mobile)

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived