♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Musicland, We Are Plastic, Finally Together and Retro-Sexual are going around, from what I've heard so there must be some way of getting these songs.

Say what now? :defeated: I've never even heard of Finally Together. Where did you hear about it? And there was a snippet of Love Sick Girl that leaked today. Is her shit finally leaking? :crying:

https://soundcloud.com/haus-of-retrograde/love-sick-girl

lABVyGE.png

Say what now? :defeated: I've never even heard of Finally Together. Where did you hear about it? And there was a snippet of Love Sick Girl that leaked today. Is her shit finally leaking? :crying:

https://soundcloud.com/haus-of-retrograde/love-sick-girl

LOVE SICK GIRL? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

And Finally Together was on one of her old EPs that used to be on Purevolume.com.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I want Gaga's old stuff to leak. I wanna feel the love I used to feel for her back in 2009/2010.

Same, I wish We Are Plastic would leak. The lyrics have been leaked for years.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

those might not be accurate

the flow is :wtf:

My friend knew someone that had a snippet, apparently they're real. :toofunny:

Don't get your hopes up guys, those demos are not leaking anytime soon

You must know that if you are a fan of Gaga, in 95% of anything related to her, you will be disappointed

At least that seems to be the trend in the last 3 years

Like last week she fucked everybody up with that "Till it happens to you" mess

It was horrible

tumblr_inline_mwunjeAkgX1rtr2xy.gif

Don't get your hopes up guys, those demos are not leaking anytime soon

You must know that if you are a fan of Gaga, in 95% of anything related to her, you will be disappointed

At least that seems to be the trend in the last 3 years

Like last week she fucked everybody up with that "Till it happens to you" mess

It was horrible

tumblr_inline_mwunjeAkgX1rtr2xy.gif

I don't know, hasn't it almost been a year since our last leak? (Brooklyn Nights).

does anyone know where i can find a complete demos/unreleased masterpost? i've been searching all over and i can't find anything

EDIT: found one for unreleased

Where did you find it? I need one too! Since i started organising my library, i might check if i missed any of her unreleased tracks...

heyyyy just wondering if we knew which unreleased songs belong to which era? im just trying to organise my itunes and i dont want to have a huge unreleased collection, i want to try and order them into albums like The Fame: Outtakes etc. i think i have all the ARTPOP ones, just unsure about the others. thanks!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

heyyyy just wondering if we knew which unreleased songs belong to which era? im just trying to organise my itunes and i dont want to have a huge unreleased collection, i want to try and order them into albums like The Fame: Outtakes etc. i think i have all the ARTPOP ones, just unsure about the others. thanks!

if you post or PM me a list, I'll order them

BzhmW.png