♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Thoughts on Brooklyn Nights y'all?

It's good but it's obviously a rough demo because of the vocals and the production is too minimalist for her

I love it a lot.

Added it to my ARTPOP collection as track 16.

It is different than ARTPOP songs, more honest and emotional.

But the point is, it sounds amazing.

WTF with this song being written 4 years ago though. Mess that we only get to hear it now and it wasn't even intentional :toofunny:

I loved Brooklyn Nights. it'd be a nice, chill song to squeeze in between Dope and Gypsy. Also, Dope haters can piss off, it's such a beautiful song, but I'm a sucker for ballads. I like the acoustic/live version more than the studio though.

But yeah, I love Brooklyn Nights. it's cute, if it were polished and final it'd sound so good. The last part should've been incorporated into the chorus, ugh, I can't believe it leaked. I hate her group of "famous fans" aka Marc and Emma and Brandon and I don't know why she would trust them with this. They're just attention whores.

I still absolutely hate Swine, Mary Jane Holland and Jewels and Drugs. I don't listen to them, like ever-- and I have the Xtina version of DWUW instead of R Kelly, lol.

I hope she polishes it and puts it on Act II, if she does-- she only confirmed she had songs written but not the actual release of an act 2, right?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Someone help me with the lyrics-- I have no idea what the fuck she says in the second verse and the outtro.

Edit: Final version

I always thought it was you

You always thought it was me
We always thought we were it,
Seemed like a real perfect fit
Those Brooklyn nights set us free

I always thought even though
We were so young we could grow
Up in the end it'd be us
We take the F by the bus
Where Brooklyn nights set us fee

It's not that I don't wanna love you
It's not that I'm really over it
You know, you know
It's just that I can't watch us bleed to death
When we used to be
Brooklyn nights happy

I miss our cheap chandelier
'Member when dad hung it there?
And we would watch Rocky IV,
The one where the Russian scored,
I loved Brigitte Nielsen's hair.

I call you my champion
But we had already won
And cracked open our last beer
Falling asleep in our tears
Those Brooklyn nights set us free

You know, you know
When we used to be
Brooklyn nights happy

I found an old pair of
Keys in my purse that opened
The walkup we share
How did they get there, jerk?
I wanna see you there
I wanna make it work

I didn't brush my hair
And my lashes are falling
Off of seven years
Of our bad luck dating
I want one last night there
A Brooklyn night affair
(A Brooklyn night affair)

You know, you know
When we used to be
Brooklyn nights happy

Its not that I don't want to love you
Cause I really tried, and I
Just wanna hang with the old you
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu
Have a drink with your former self
We both won't act like someone else.
Maybe then we'd both tell the truth,
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu

I loved Brooklyn Nights. it'd be a nice, chill song to squeeze in between Dope and Gypsy. Also, Dope haters can piss off, it's such a beautiful song, but I'm a sucker for ballads. I like the acoustic/live version more than the studio though.

@ me u coward

Dope is good it just doesn't fit in at all

If you point out Dope for not fitting in you need to @Swine @MJH @JewelsAndDrugs 

Yes JND can burn but Swine and MJH fit in perfectly...Swine isn't the best song but it does. And ARTPOP would be like 50% worse if it didn't have MJH :bye3:

Yes JND can burn but Swine and MJH fit in perfectly...Swine isn't the best song but it does. And ARTPOP would be like 50% worse if it didn't have MJH :bye3:

You and your taste in THE WORST SONGS ON ANY ALBUM YOU LIKE

But yeah, I love Brooklyn Nights. it's cute, if it were polished and final it'd sound so good. The last part should've been incorporated into the chorus, ugh, I can't believe it leaked. I hate her group of "famous fans" aka Marc and Emma and Brandon and I don't know why she would trust them with this. They're just attention whores.

I still absolutely hate Swine, Mary Jane Holland and Jewels and Drugs. I don't listen to them, like ever-- and I have the Xtina version of DWUW instead of R Kelly, lol.

I hope she polishes it and puts it on Act II, if she does-- she only confirmed she had songs written but not the actual release of an act 2, right?

Oh my god those fans are absolutely vile. They actually think they are so important. They need to get over themselves! This one song leaked, obvi it wasn't even that exclusive as I received 2 HQ snippets of it a while ago :makeup: . That disabled bitch "my head is still spinning" gtfo bitch what is your life

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Oh my god those fans are absolutely vile. They actually think they are so important. They need to get over themselves! This one song leaked, obvi it wasn't even that exclusive as I received 2 HQ snippets of it a while ago :makeup: . That disabled bitch "my head is still spinning" gtfo bitch what is your life

omfgggg 

I honestly don't like most popular Gaga fans but it's really low of you to attack Emma because she is handicapped. It's really immature.

(And this is coming from someone who isn't an active Gaga fan.)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I honestly don't like most popular Gaga fans but it's really low of you to attack Emma because she is handicapped. It's really immature.

(And this is coming from someone who isn't an active Gaga fan.)

It's not just immature, it's really fucking rude, evil and cold-hearted.

I do consider myself an active Gaga fan, and there's still no excuse for that.