♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Uploading this right now, will post when I'm back from class.

BbKGYgkCAAAI5C1.jpg

Stole some of @@Trash Magic 's files and your album name, oops (It says Lady Gaga: The Acoustic Collection on iTunes)

oh my god the cover is amazing (though I'd change it to ACOUSTIC instead of ACOUSTICS)

oh and I got a ticket to see her in ATL :D I can't wait

BzhmW.png

5qjGwjB.png

1. Applause

2. Do What U Want

3. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

4. Viva La Vida

5. Fever 

6. Poker Face

7. Brown Eyes

8. Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)

9. Paparazzi

10. Dope

11. Gypsy

All are from TV / Radio stations so great quality except for Fever so they are all great quality. Her recent performance of DO What U Want persuaded me to update this.

DOWNLOAD 

lnx.lu for all my hard work 

Uploading this right now, will post when I'm back from class.

BbKGYgkCAAAI5C1.jpg

Stole some of @@Trash Magic 's files and your album name, oops (It says Lady Gaga: The Acoustic Collection on iTunes)

How are you BOTH about to steal my shine, smh

Lol I'm not mad because you both make good covers

tumblr_mxm3foyzNK1qzmb8eo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxm3foyzNK1qzmb8eo1_r1_1280.jpg

Download

As much as I'd like all of them to be crystal clear recordings without any screaming or cheering, a lot of these have screaming especially Princess Die and Living On The Radio, as those were fan recordings. The rest of the tracks are pretty decent quality.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

in the trash because interscope didnt like it so we're getting TEOG 2.0.

Hmm....I thought those were only rumors :hdu:

So are they going to re-shoot it with a low production? Or just leave it forever? :O

i was joking LOLOLOLOL   :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Oh ok :eek:

Marcmonster said it will be released today.

I hope he's telling the truth this time, I mean it has to be released at some point...

I have been so frustrated by her lately, and even though I'm trying my hardest to stick with her she's starting to slide for me and it sucks because she's doing this all to herself and she's slowly losing me. I'm too tired to even go in about why but it's just what she's been up to lately; firing her manager, doing whatever she wants, bad choices e.g. DWUW, etc etc. It's just been super messy for me and I don't even know how to deal with this!

This is so stressful.

(It's worst than the BTW Era, I fucking loved BTW.)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I have been so frustrated by her lately, and even though I'm trying my hardest to stick with her she's starting to slide for me and it sucks because she's doing this all to herself and she's slowly losing me. I'm too tired to even go in about why but it's just what she's been up to lately; firing her manager, doing whatever she wants, bad choices e.g. DWUW, etc etc. It's just been super messy for me and I don't even know how to deal with this!

This is so stressful.

why the overreaction tho...? im a fan of azealia and thats the messiest u can get.

This is so stressful.

If she falls a little I'm sure she'll get a better team around herself so in about half a year she will do well again :)