♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

That picture is perfect. Can somebody de-tag the 'LADY GAGA' on both sides of her face? This is such a good phone background, bye Charlisus.

Do we have any official instrumentals?

From ARTPOP we only have 'Applause' and 'Do What You Want'. From her earlier albums like 'The Fame', The Fame Monster' and 'Born This Way' we have all the official instrumentals (from what I know).

From ARTPOP we only have 'Applause' and 'Do What You Want'. From her earlier albums like 'The Fame', The Fame Monster' and 'Born This Way' we have all the official instrumentals (from what I know).

We're missing Starstruck and I Like It Rough from the Fame.

We have all the ones from TFM.

We have all the ones from BTW.

We have Applause, DWUW and Venus from ARTPOP

BzhmW.png

We're missing Starstruck and I Like It Rough from the Fame.

We have all the ones from TFM.

We have all the ones from BTW.

We have Applause, DWUW and Venus from ARTPOP

I forgot about Starstruck & I Like It Rough, but wasn't the Venus instrumental confirmed fake a while ago? (link?)

There is a venus instrumental remix which is legit better than the original one, I listen to it sometimes.

DWUW instrumental is crazy good, only the first 10 seconds are a bit lame but then it's just :bodyisready:

There is a venus instrumental remix which is legit better than the original one, I listen to it sometimes.

DWUW instrumental is crazy good, only the first 10 seconds are a bit lame but then it's just :bodyisready:

gesaffelsten? 

If anyone is going to the Atlanta concert on May 6th, ( @ :creep: ) I have a few questions...

Like how do I know looking the a seating chart of the venue how much each section costs :defeated:

It doesn't say...but it's safe to assume the GA is $85, the 100 section is $200, the 200 section is $47 and the 300-400 in the Phillips is gonna be the $35 tickets

I saw P!nk in the 300 section, and they weren't bad seats at all. Unlike the Gwinnett Arena which is used for the local hockey team, the Phillips is used for basketball so instead of the GA being HUGE, it goes upwards instead of out but you probably knew that

I'm buying the cheapest tickets for Gaga since I have to pay for them myself and I don't really care where I sit because I don't need her to fling sweat on me to prove I'm a fan. I've never seen her before so anywhere is good for me

BzhmW.png

It doesn't say...but it's safe to assume the GA is $85, the 100 section is $200, the 200 section is $47 and the 300-400 in the Phillips is gonna be the $35 tickets

I saw P!nk in the 300 section, and they weren't bad seats at all. Unlike the Gwinnett Arena which is used for the local hockey team, the Phillips is used for basketball so instead of the GA being HUGE, it goes upwards instead of out but you probably knew that

I'm buying the cheapest tickets for Gaga since I have to pay for them myself and I don't really care where I sit because I don't need her to fling sweat on me to prove I'm a fan. I've never seen her before so anywhere is good for me

Okay thanks! Yeah this will be my first time seeing Gaga too, so I'm pumped! I'll probably get a seat in the 200 section if what you said is correct. I just have to double check before the pre-sale that my exams aren't on the concert day :defeated: I'm praying haha.

It's great to know that you thought that the 300 section has good seats too! I'll get whatever I can tbh!

H0bDaqU.gif