♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Guys I need to buy 5 tickets on Tuesday for Atlanta, but the pre-sale code only allows 4....

Will I be safe just buying the 4 and hoping I can get the other one on the general public sale day??

idk honestly, it's hard to tell the demand for this tour tbh

BzhmW.png

So, the collab of the millenium might happen with Britney...who is here for it?

I think she would be a nice addition to a G.U.Y remix, imagine the chorus with Brit's voice :defeated:

Ugh tomorrow my tickets go on sale and I get an email tonight saying due to demand 2 new east coast dates are being announced :crying:

Like I'm so conflicted.... What if it's closer? How will I know if the stadium is better or whatever?? I'll have only 3 hours after they're announced to decide if I should go or just stick with Atlanta :excited:

H0bDaqU.gif

Ugh tomorrow my tickets go on sale and I get an email tonight saying due to demand 2 new east coast dates are being announced :crying:

Like I'm so conflicted.... What if it's closer? How will I know if the stadium is better or whatever?? I'll have only 3 hours after they're announced to decide if I should go or just stick with Atlanta :excited:

wishin u luck for ur tickets tomorrow!! :) 

I bet it's Nashville and Buffalo so I'd stick to Atlanta

BzhmW.png

Can she just announce North Carolina dates already, like seriously. I have never been to a single one of her concerts before and I'd rather not pay my mom to drive me 4 hours to Atlanta.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Okay that's it, I'm making an acoustic album.

What are the best piano versions she's done?

Here you have some:

She has way more awesome piano performances, but I really like these.

I made an acoustic collection album in like 2010. I loves when she made the songs like Eh Eh on piano.

The recent do what u want performance on Chattyman made me remember them!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

5qjGwjB.png

1. Applause

2. Do What U Want

3. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

4. Viva La Vida

5. Fever 

6. Poker Face

7. Brown Eyes

8. Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)

9. Paparazzi

10. Dope

11. Gypsy

All are from TV / Radio stations so great quality except for Fever so they are all great quality. Her recent performance of DO What U Want persuaded me to update this.

DOWNLOAD 

lnx.lu for all my hard work 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey