♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Hmm. If she releases a few more singles from ARTPOP I think the following would be cool:

• Venus (Obviously she is dying to release it and its a good song. I also think it could have been a great continuation for the Paparazzi/Telephone videos, but idk how Beyonce would fit in. The video could have been really leasbian-y lol)
  • Sexxx Dreams (I know a lot of people say it is not radio friendly, but I don't think it's that bad tbh. If they played Rude Boy on the radio they can play this song. I actually think a remix ft. Rihanna would be cool, but the idiots would probably say she is desperate blah, blah, blah. 
  • G.U.Y ( I think its a great song, and radio friendly, and its one of the catchiest songs on the album)
  • MANiCURE(same as G.U.Y)
  • Gypsy ( I don't think this would be as successful as other potential singles, but its a great song and one of the best on the album imo, and I think its a nice way to end ARTPOP.  I would also like to see a video for it. My favorite song on the album beside ARTPOP. 

It looks like Gypsy is going to be the third single.

(Not confirmed yet but probable)

Would you be here for it?

I think it would be cool because I can see it being successful and it's really time for her to do well, like a top 5 hit would be nice for a change :duck:

I think quite a bit of ARTPOP lost it's touch to me.

Aura is so empty after months of listening to the demo.

Sexxx Dreams is the jam when it comes on but it's not like a go-to track. And the bridge is just so stupid to me.

Jewels N' Drugs was barely ever listenable from the get go.

MANiCURE just got on my nerves because first time listeners don't seem to like it. Idk.

After I heard the official album snippet of ARTPOP, I was like 'omg it sucks so bad' but I LOVED it after like the third play. Now it seems like too clean-cut and idk it seems too repetitive?; like the instrumental.

Swine is also so empty compared to the Swine Fest performance.

I never liked Gypsy.

Lana is great at music too, but i'm also a fan of gaga.

What do you think should be her next single?

:tsk: I merged this with the Gaga thread before the vermin came out and made it an opportunity to bash her...

But I kept the poll, it's a good idea! I personally think Gypsy. Such radio bait. Snatched up fans during SNL and Howard Stern, has potential to do so nation-wide.

that's fanmade right? it wasn't posted on GGD for meltdowns to ensue

I had my doubts on it's authenticity because the font looks almost the same as 'Applause'. 'Dope' and DWUW are different writing so why would she be so lazy with this one?. Thank god though, Gypsy is too Born This Way, I really like Born This Way but idk.

I haven't seen that picture though.