♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga's 'American Horror Story' character will be 'evil', says Ryan Murphy

Lady Gaga’s character in American Horror Story: Hotel will be "evil", the show's co-creator Ryan Murphy has teased.Though Gaga did not appear at the show's Comic-Con panel in San Diego yesterday (June 12), Murphy took the opportunity to reveal a few more details about her role in the new season. "When you work with someone like her, you sign up for something that is larger than life and I think that's what you want," Murphy explained. "Part of her role involves fashion. You want Lady Gaga to look a certain way. The designers have been coming out of the woodwork with looks for her."

Murphy also revealed that Gaga approached him about appearing on the show - an offer he immediately accepted. "How it happened with Gaga is she wrote and said, 'I love the show, would you consider putting me on it?' And I wrote back, 'Yes. CAPS CAPS…'" Murphy recalled. "The best call ever is 'Please wait for Gaga', and she got on the phone and could not have been lovelier."

Recalling his conversation with Gaga about her role, Murphy added: "She said, 'I want to be evil,' and I said, ‘You came to the write place.'" He also confirmed that Gaga's role in the show won't involve any singing, but stopped short of revealing her character's name.

Lady Gaga announced in February that she will be starring in Season Five of Murphy's anthology series and revealed its title: American Horror Story: Hotel. Since then she has been joined since by an impressive company of castmates, including Kathy Bates, Chloë Sevigny, Matt Bomer, Emma Roberts, Cheyenne Jackson, Wes Bentley, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, Finn Wittrock and Max Greenfield.

American Horror Story favourite Jessica Lange won't be appearing in Hotel, but the multi award-winning actress has recently confirmed that she is open to returning to the American Horror Story franchise in the future.

​Article from here -  http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/lady-gaga-s-american-horror-story-character-will-b/382981

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

11219532_10153612782729574_6222586293034

From FB the description says - Just doing a bit of monster homework. Horrible lipstick accident. :legend:

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga/photos/a.89179709573.79898.10376464573/10153612782729574/?type=1

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

its perfect tho. i'm here for happy in-love gaga. :flutter: coming for that Billboard #1 album of the year of 2016 tbh

Same, I'm not hyped yet but excited definitely. I'm so curious to see what direction she's going to go into. ARTPOP was everything I ever wanted from her, super electronic/EDM/glitchy/experimental/crazy, but I don't think she'll go that route again, so it's a mystery really. Hopefully RedOne will produce again.

H0bDaqU.gif

Same, I'm not hyped yet but excited definitely. I'm so curious to see what direction she's going to go into. ARTPOP was everything I ever wanted from her, super electronic/EDM/glitchy/experimental/crazy, but I don't think she'll go that route again, so it's a mystery really. Hopefully RedOne will produce again.

RedOne and Giorgio Moroder are almost confirmed for the next album, and that sounds bomb. :flutter:

Considering Garibay worked on PARTYNAUSEOUS for artRAVE, I hope he's doing something on the next album. I miss him so fucking much.

lABVyGE.png

RedOne and Giorgio Moroder are almost confirmed for the next album, and that sounds bomb. :flutter:

Considering Garibay worked on PARTYNAUSEOUS for artRAVE, I hope he's doing something on the next album. I miss him so fucking much.

Ooh I had no clue about Moroder, that's exciting! Do I'm guessing maybe a more classic dance sound?

H0bDaqU.gif

Just realized that, what if LG5 is actually ARTPOP Act ll, but no one will find out about that... Maybe Gaga won't go to studio this time, she'll just change album cover and name of it...

Maybe I'm just too thirsty    :defeated: 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Just realized that, what if LG5 is actually ARTPOP Act ll, but no one will find out about that... Maybe Gaga won't go to studio this time, she'll just change album cover and name of it...

Maybe I'm just too thirsty :defeated:

lbr, Act II is hidden away with all of the other stuff she promised that never came to fruition, I wish she would just leak it all like the Aura demo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

lbr, Act II is hidden away with all of the other stuff she promised that never came to fruition, I wish she would just leak it all like the Aura demo

It's hidden in DJ White Shadow's laptop  :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

We should get TIHTY in September as the movie it is included in will air on TV then.

There are rumors that it will be released officially around the time when Oscar nominations happen to create buzz for the song, but there isn't anything confirmed yet.