♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

thank fucking god. let's be real tho, C2C slayed. the promo, the sales, the songs, the tour.

sure, I want LG5, but I wouldn't mind another jazz album. Cheek 2 Cheek was one of my favorites from 2014.

lABVyGE.png

I'm pretty sure the track is a one-off for Tony's next annual album, between filming AHS until January and finishing work on her record (which at this point is probably out in late spring since she indicated she wasn't doing work on it until AHS was done filming) there's no time to fit in the release of another jazz album until like 2017

BzhmW.png

Both please :)

Okay here's what's in the rarities, it's nothing "exclusive" or anything, just unreleased songs that I didn't put under any b-sides albums. PM me if you want me to upload it for you!

7S2eKkk.png

I'd really like a download if you have one :)

and i also rlllllly want the artpop b sides

send me a PM :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Does anyone have an accurate list of Demos for Gaga? Especially for the ARTPOP era.

I have every demo from every album. Give me time and ill post the full track list (screenshots of my itunes for every album). I dont know if they are complete but i have a ton of demos that ive collected from the start, since i became a fan during Beautiful Dirty Rich. 

Does anyone have instrumentals for the red and blue ep or any unreleased tracks?

I have every demo from every album. Give me time and ill post the full track list (screenshots of my itunes for every album). I dont know if they are complete but i have a ton of demos that ive collected from the start, since i became a fan during Beautiful Dirty Rich. 

Does anyone have instrumentals for the red and blue ep or any unreleased tracks?

Yaaaasss thank u

and the only unreleased instrumental i know of is Brooklyn Nights

9ISvyf0.gif