♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I think Retro Physical might be an outtake from TF, Animal & Reloaded maybe for TFM too. I'm not 100% on it though

Animal and Reloaded were demos for other artists, everything she's done with Darkchild was the result of a writing session. Retro Physical is the only song she did with that production duo in 07, I'm sure it was created around the time she was working on TF but I don't think it was specifically intended to ever be on the album

BzhmW.png

Wait .. At the superbowl ? Is that confirmed ? If so, the show should be good !

Sadly, she won't be performing during the halftime show but will only sing the national anthem at the beginning of the event. I'm still super excited!

Sadly, she won't be performing during the halftime show but will only sing the national anthem at the beginning of the event. I'm still super excited!

Oh... Well...

Of course it's great exposure ! And she'll surely make a nice rendition of the song.

I wonder if she'll take the classy route or the querky Haus if Gaga football inspired costume route ^^

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

The robotic piano was incredible, but I thought it wasn't what I expected in terms of visual effects

They hyped up a cube and this tunnel type thing full of screens and neither were used

BzhmW.png

that was so tacky. they turned a tribute to a dead man into an advertisement for Intel. i understand that gaga had the contract with intel before they changed her performance into a bowie tribute but if that was the case why not just ask someone else to do it? just super tacky and all kinds of disrespectful  :facepalm:

visually it looked good for the most part but yeah.. mess

RVhKIwP.gif