♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Mr. Fad tried so blatantly to appeal to the GP w the new song and despite all her efforts it sounds like a non catchy, ugly piece of shit. She's so uselesss

I'd fume too in all honesty if I wasn't a stan. Not everyone has instant success like this. Better luck next time your fave has an album cycle x 

I'd fume too in all honesty if I wasn't a stan. Not everyone has instant success like this. Better luck next time your fave has an album cycle x 

Gaga is finished, kiddo. She's been on a constant decline both commercially and critically since she first started out. SHe just sucks like that.

Mr. Fad tried so blatantly to appeal to the GP w the new song and despite all her efforts it sounds like a non catchy, ugly piece of shit. She's so uselesss

Constantine, I agree.  She is just ugly and useless

garbage. y'all can log off <3

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

garbage. y'all can log off <3

maybe YOU are garbage if you stan for that RAT.

sweetheart, his fave is taylor swift. gaga wishes!

Gaga is finished, kiddo. She's been on a constant decline both commercially and critically since she first started out. SHe just sucks like that.

I agree with you once again. It's really encouraging to see that us attractive ppl do not support this woman. Beauty WON!

Considering her career and commercial success is on a tightrope at the moment it makes alot a sense. She needed to make a trendy (generic) track like this to fix it.

I feel like this song is her actually caring about chart success and doing what she thinks the GP likes. Kinda sucks though since once she was once a trendsetter  :what: 

Its catchy and nice but its nothing special... 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

:gtfo: 

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you

Constantine, I agree.  She is just ugly and useless

Guys I just really don't understand why you waste your time coming to her thread on Lanaboards to bash her. Go do it on Twitter or not somewhere for her FANS to discuss her music. You must have extremely boring lives if this is what gives you enjoyment. 

FzytWEW.png

got up like 2 minutes ago and just listened to the cure. ive been missing pop gaga since tf/tfm/btw

i like the kind of vibe and the use of edm, but overall i think the cure sounds like a generic 2016/2017 pop song. i think itd be great for gaga to make bops again but the cure in a sense sounds like a marketing group wrote it. 5.5/6 out of 10 for me

pNjWdpc.png