♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I hope she keeps serving looks like this

on a side note: I wish the john wayne mv wasnt flopping

it would have gotten a lot more views if she had performed 'john wayne'.. but oh well :awkney:

All the dates that went on sale today sold out so fuccking quick  :bye2: Goddamn scalpers need to get a real job

It was my first time buying tickets and I didn't know they would've been way cheaper if it wasn't relisted so I ended up paying alot for the worst seats in the arena I wonder if I'll even see anything :crai:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

My mother is very involved in her catholic church and today she's doing the homily and she told me she was going to start by shading me saying "some people are Lady Gaga fans. I myself am a fan of adoration" :toofunny: And she's gonna talk for a big part of Gaga and say how I'm a Lana stan... This is just surreal

ZKcaooE.png

Does anybody have a list of music videos she never gave to us?

I know there's more than at least nine.....

DapISMp.gif

Born this Way #2, Venus (not sure if they even shot it), EOG original video (I don't think it was finished either), DWUW... that's all I can think of video wise

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Born this Way #2, Venus (not sure if they even shot it), EOG original video (I don't think it was finished either), DWUW... that's all I can think of video wise

wasn't there going to be a Gypsy video (not the artRave one) and then a DITD video too?

wasn't there going to be a Gypsy video (not the artRave one) and then a DITD video too?

I don't remember Gaga saying anything, might of been fan speculation/rumours? Actually wait didn't Gaga say the entire Artpop album would have videos  :deadbanana:

there's photos of her filming something in the desert from around 2013-2014 could've been for Aura OR Gypsy

Maybe both 

faint.gif

Would it be Machete Kills?

When she was recreating those ancient art pieces when she was dangling in

a harness, wasn't she also filming for a MV?

Those were for an art exhibit by Robert Wilson

BzhmW.png