♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I think they put "THE END" so fans wouldn't request a followup as they've done with Telephone (though I'm sure we're all happy to leave this storyline behind with this trilogy)

But I don't remember if she said all the Joanne videos would be connected or not. If so, that kinda does seem like the end of the era's videos bc the connection is done? Idk I still think she'll give a video to Joanne or Angel Down, she's yet to showcase one of the songs she seems to really love

The end shows the "Joanne look" Gaga walking away so maybe that could tie in if there's another video?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Ok so this is a dumb question but do y'all know how expensive GA tickets usually are for her?

Not a dumb question, I'm curious too. I'm planning on trying to snatch some when she comes to my city, but I have no idea what kind of price range to expect.

H0bDaqU.gif

Ok so this is a dumb question but do y'all know how expensive GA tickets usually are for her?

For my show it says GA tickets are $85CAD.

okay but if she wears that outfit in one more video... :deadbanana:

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the beginning  :toofunny:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I've been stanning her more and more since Perfect Illusion came out and now I know her music well enough to say that ArtPop is very underrated. I love the way she works the various album themes into the songs but still makes each song an enjoyable listen on its own. The only songs that I don't listen to constantly are Swine and Dope.

Tbh all her albums are so interesting and fun. I'm so glad I stan her now :party:

Can someone please remove the poll at the top of this thread if they can

Removed lol -- can't believe how long that was up there!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly I LOVED the John Wayne visuals. The colors, the editing, the choreography, everything was perfect. Definitely her best this era. The Perfect Illusion video gave me an epileptic fit followed by a headache and the Million Reasons video was very underwhelming and forgettable for me, but this video certainly redeemed the era!

In a perfect world Million Reasons would re-enter the charts at #1 this week and then John Wayne would spend the next two months inside the top 10 due to heavy exposure of the the new music video following the Super Bowl and steady radio support - but this won't happen :)

H0bDaqU.gif

In a perfect world Million Reasons would re-enter the charts at #1 this week and then John Wayne would spend the next two months inside the top 10 due to heavy exposure of the the new music video following the Super Bowl and steady radio support - but this won't happen :)

can you tell me what vid your gif at the bottom is from tnx dear