Pretend

Kylie Minogue

As much as I love her pop/dance stuff – The Abbey Road Sessions is the best thing that ever happened. :flutter:

I'm going through my Kylie collection and deleting stuff I don't really need or like. Does anyone need anything before I delete? I have literally everything lol 

I think I have everything I need. But if you ever start giving away CDs and/or vinyls, let me know.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

As much as I love her pop/dance stuff – The Abbey Road Sessions is the best thing that ever happened. :flutter:

I think I have everything I need. But if you ever start giving away CDs and/or vinyls, let me know.  :hooker:

Maybe I will... if trumpdontcare doesn't pass and I get to keep my cheap health insurance  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I have a few copies of Madonna's first album if you want one  :creep:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I'm going through my Kylie collection and deleting stuff I don't really need or like. Does anyone need anything before I delete? I have literally everything lol

Do you have all the remixes ?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Really excited to hear her new material - she seems to be working with better/more obscure writers this time around, so we just need her to ditch William Baker now (as if that's gonna happen though) and we'll be in for one of her best albums yet  :poordat:

Ugh I'm so late but do you still have her unreleased?

omg I can't wait for new music  :defeated:

Also it's been almost 2 years since I saw her in my own freaking home town, here are two of my crappy videos from 3rd row (more on my channel). Enjoy  :flutter:

The quality goes up to 1080p HD but for some reason my previous cell phone somewhat fucked up the audio so you can only hear on your left speaker or headphone unless you go mono.

Certainly a night to remember omg  :defeated: