TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

An albino Lana? Really xD Is that the same guy from the Katy Perry ET video?

Also, she's looking a little chunkier in these images. Her belly looks the same as mine... And yet she struts around in those undies looking awesome, you rock for having a real woman's body Lana :flutter:

I know it's typically Lana but can't help but facepalm at the hooker look :facepalm:

chunky? you seeing the same woman i'm seeing? i don't know very many women with flat stomachs, especially in your late 20s lol. i love her body  :hooker:

4r9w86.jpg

Obviously not, there are still fans that are GUESSING!

Well yeah people are guessing what pictures are for what videos, and if this is even for G+M, Bel Air, and Body Electric.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

While googling for pictures of Anthony Mandler to confirm if it was really him, I found out that he directed the video for 'Starships' of all things. Amazing

He also directed Diamonds for Rihanna

I hope this gets released ASAP as this seems to be just a vanity project if it's for the 3 songs, they're not singles.

I wonder in this case, who would fund them? Lana herself? Would her record company fund it when they're not to be released? I'd say no personally but I don't know fuck all about how this all works. I want to know though :teehee: I mean who funded Carmen?

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

chunky? you seeing the same woman i'm seeing? i don't know very many women with flat stomachs, especially in your late 20s lol. i love her body  :hooker:

Chunkier, not chunky. My post was clearly complimentary.

I almost hate when there is photos released of "shooting a new music video" because it makes me crazy and drives me insane thinking about when they will be released

B8wHSYZ.jpg

I wonder in this case, who would fund them? Lana herself? Would her record company fund it when they're not to be released? I'd say no personally but I don't know fuck all about how this all works. I want to know though :teehee: I mean who funded Carmen?

I wouldn't be surprised if she funded this herself along with Anthony Mandler. Usually when artists do things like these the label has nothing to do with it, and especially with Lana, not like they're big budget at all but she did release Chelsea Hotel and Summer Wine herself.

Chunkier, not chunky. My post was clearly complimentary.

i don't notice any difference in her body (apart from the lizzy days obviously), and i know it wasn't offensive, hence my kissy face! 

4r9w86.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if she funded this herself along with Anthony Mandler. Usually when artists do things like these the label has nothing to do with it, and especially with Lana, not like they're big budget at all but she did release Chelsea Hotel and Summer Wine herself.

Am I imagining this or did she say recently she's broke again? Guess this could be why!