TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

I don't know if this has already been posted here (I skimmed, but didn't check each of the 26 pages, so just ignore me if it has) but a male model named Simba Lombardi who I follow on instagram posted this yesterday:

13b0d664e23011e287e522000a1fbae1_7.jpg

"That's a wrap on Lana's video!"

EDIT: His instagram is "simbaa" for anyone who wants to check it out.

I don't know if this has already been posted here (I skimmed, but didn't check each of the 26 pages, so just ignore me if it has already been posted) but a male model named Simba Lombardi who I follow on instagram posted this yesterday:

13b0d664e23011e287e522000a1fbae1_7.jpg

"That's a wrap on Lana's video!"

hunter posted that, he knows him

edit: i just googled him, oh god, hunter, tell him to grow his hair back pls

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

So JustJared, who have been giving us all these exclusive photos have confirmed it's 'Tropico'. Someone owes me an apology ;)

I mean that's a pretty safe bet that everyone's been making...

what about her voice? I Just dont like it.

i dont know, before even we heard the studio version I LOVED the song, and after she released the EP I loved it even more!

that drums, the darkness of the song is everything!! the ending!!

JJ: Does the album have a next single already?

LDR: “Cola”. I have a couple of art projects going with people and I really hope that I can weave “Bel Air” and “Gods and Monsters” into a short film.

JJ: What kind of art projects?

LDR: Anthony Mandler and I are still working together, still talking. We had one project in mind but I’m not sure if we’re actually going to do that. We might just go off on our own and mix his eye for film with my music, and kind of create a twenty minute short film.

JJ: Based on the new songs off of Paradise?

LDR: Actually based on more of an idea we came up with together, but hopefully just weaving the music into it and making it make sense.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/13/lana-del-rey-interview/

20 frikking MINUTES!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe simba (what a name) represents josh? maybe bel air, gods & monsters and/or body electric is about josh?

:excited:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Not any new information, just some short clips from the set:

'27 year old indie rock singer...'

transition to silver screen?? second collaboration after young and beautiful ?? really ?

I've been saying "cholas del Lanas Del Reyyyyyyyyyy" SO MUCH.

I think it's best if it's more monologues than acting, when Shaun Ross speaks he sounds more like Charlie's lover, u feel me?

She's holding a vampy, dark red nailpolish in her hands. She painted it on her toes, btw. I'm gonna find out the brand, the colour, buy them all, and sell them on ebay for profit. MOWHAHA!

1olt2g.jpg

She's holding a vampy, dark red nailpolish in her hands. She painted it on her toes, btw. I'm gonna find out the brand, the colour, buy them all, and sell them on ebay for profit. MOWHAHA!

Edit: My bad, she's painting the other girls toes, that's why she's resting her nasty ass foot on her tigh (I hate feet too :x)

1olt2g.jpg

A few months ago when Lana was in Fashion mag she was being called " stick insect " in another forum. I think a lot of people underestimate her. When doing fashion shots she has no problem losing weight to get the "right" body type for that. Now think of a stripper in a small town strip joint. For me Lana's having the right body at the moment to impersonate one. Also chola, I think the gang members in LA likes curvy women. She adjusts her appearance in a great. almost Hollywood way.

A few months ago when Lana was in Fashion mag she was being called " stick insect " in another forum. I think a lot of people underestimate her. When doing fashion shots she has no problem losing weight to get the "right" body type for that. Now think of a stripper in a small town strip joint. For me Lana's having the right body at the moment to impersonate one. Also chola, I think the gang members in LA likes curvy women. She adjusts her appearance in a great. almost Hollywood way.

definitely, cholas never been tiny, they have always big hips and ass.

Nice observation  :usrs:

1olt2g.jpg