TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

:awkney2: at lana turning charlie into a bradley swallow generic

But yeah this looks exciting and I hope they won't take too much time to release it like with the summertime sadness video where we got the first stills three months ahead of the actual release

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

I hope they remastered body electric for the video bc paradise version is just no... but live is the most epic shit ever so I'm looking forward to get something like that! 

NO not at all, the album version is DARK and it needs to be the same version, that heavy drums make the song MUCH better than it already is!

PLUS I HOPE she uses full songs and not just 1-2 minutes of each one!

Okay so after seeing all these new pics my hopes that Cola will be part of TROPICO as well are getting bigger and bigger!

I just hope that the video is going to feature all the songs in full and not just snippets or something like that!

Why do you think ?  Isnt Cola about seducing daddy despite him having a wife ? I think Cola should get "American beauty" treatment more than some chola theme.

Wow those girls r so basic compared to Lana...compared to anyone, actually. I could pick a million of them up at six flags.

I think it should be LB members instead

B8wHSYZ.jpg

what if Tropico is a song she didn't talk us about and this is the music video for it but we won't know anything untill we get to watch the final clip?

D   U   M  |  D   U   M

what if Tropico is a song she didn't talk us about and this is the music video for it but we won't know anything untill we get to watch the final clip?

I doubt it, Jesus, Elvis and Marilyn, the Bel Air pretty much gave the whole thing away.

why ? we just want to know the story of his nose. Nobody says he is ugly or something.

What about his nose? It doesn't look fake or anything to me..:whatever:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

It really doesnt look fake  :lel: , but it seems a bit ,,irregular" .

Not everyone has perfect noses.... like Lana.

:troll:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.