TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

seeing as they're shooting it now i'm guessing we'll be waiting at least a month for it 

UgH 

she should hurry up before major pop stars start to release their first singles. all the looks will be towards them.

what about her voice? I Just dont like it.

this... the album version may be dark and more cinematic, but it lacks intensity and raw emotions which is like the first making love with ur lover.

what about her voice? I Just dont like it.

I agree, I was so in love with this song when she debuted it live, but the studio recording sounds so artificial to me... what a shame

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

OMH ZEE GOD!!! I'M SO X CITED YALL!!!

I cunt believe TROPICO is actually happening!

Does anyone have the interview tidbits from 2012 where she briefly talked about the short film? I can't find it anywhere!

I agree, I was so in love with this song when she debuted it live, but the studio recording sounds so artificial to me... what a shame

you're so right, so right!

let the light in, it's a cruel world

but the full length bel air vid came out after the paradise ep came out  :wat:

It was promotion

:defeated: Best spelling error ever xD

Oh honey that was no error

People who keep saying the albino model is going to play Jesus are cracking me up. The girl in the photo was talking about the guy on the upper right of the photo, who does look lot Jesus :P Anyway, she's such a busy bee, barely got back from a lenghty tour and already filming a new video, how wonderfully trashy does it look? :flutter: Can't wait for more info.

wat teh fuk was wit da otha vid 4 bel air than

The video was actually the first mention of Tropico, which was probably small promotion for the project or to give the fans something to look forward to.

Didn't she mention Tropico in an interview back in 2012?????!?! HELP

The first time she mentioned it was in the video description for Bel Air, but after that, I don't remember.

The first time she mentioned it was in the video description for Bel Air, but after that, I don't remember.

I know that. But I could have sworn she said in an interview that she wanted to make a short film for BE, BA, and G&M, but she never mentioned the title TROPICO (at that time)

I know that. But I could have sworn she said in an interview that she wanted to make a short film for BE, BA, and G&M, but she never mentioned the title TROPICO (at that time)

JJ: Does the album have a next single already?

LDR: “Cola”. I have a couple of art projects going with people and I really hope that I can weave “Bel Air” and “Gods and Monsters” into a short film.

JJ: What kind of art projects?

LDR: Anthony Mandler and I are still working together, still talking. We had one project in mind but I’m not sure if we’re actually going to do that. We might just go off on our own and mix his eye for film with my music, and kind of create a twenty minute short film.

JJ: Based on the new songs off of Paradise?

LDR: Actually based on more of an idea we came up with together, but hopefully just weaving the music into it and making it make sense.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/13/lana-del-rey-interview/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.