TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

i think we all know how trashy lana can be lmao this doesn't even surprise me. All her videos have been good (with the exception of blue jeans  :usrs:) so i'm sure we'll all love it and re-fall in love with her

Actually I think BJ is one of her best videos to date. Woodkid and Lana together can do no wrong. While we know how trashy she can be ( just listen some of her unreleased songs) I don't know if this image fits in this  Lana  presented to the public - a singer who is associated to the old hollywood glamour, singing about a wealthy lifestyle. I know that since Paradise ( and specially Ride video) she's been trying to disassociate her image from this "Glamour girl" thing and has been more "relaxed" about it, but there is a reason why H&M and Jaguar hired her and that's because this style fits her more than anyone. Not sure if a totally image change would be good now, but anyway I'm really excited about it

This video will be awesome. I mean Ride was incredible.  I hope Lana makes available for purchase all her videos in HD via itunes or blue ray dvd.

Lana is awesome. I'd love her if she was as big as a house. 

I am scared!

The photo above is probably body electric, so it does look like gods and monsters, bel air and body electric. I will laugh my head off at the cunt who said we come up with bullshit!

Laugh but don't lose your head... oh wait!

But why does she need to? It's not a big problem. She's added a little bit more stomach flab and she's not in as good shape as earlier this year or whatever, I don't see the big deal? She's not at an unhealthy weight, I think people are over reacting a bit.

Because female artists will always get shit for how they look. If she were a male people wouldn't give a flying fuck about how she looked like in underwear.

1olt2g.jpg

So, we still haven't found out what's written on her stomach?

:defeated: 

Probably "Fat Ass Bitch" :lanasrs:

I wonder if these are intended to be celebrity impersonators or actually portraying Elvis etc...Could be kind of ~trash magic~ if they're just impersonators.

IM GLAD she is using real people as elvis and Marilyn and also Jesus and not just pictures, I mean on her tour while performing Body Electric she used a backdrop with their pictures and it was EPIC so imagine a video with real people in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg those impersonators.. kind of odd but Lana videos are never how I think they will be based on pictures so I'm excited to see what they do with them!!!!  Instead of an actual Jesus impersonator they should put her on a cross with a crown of thorns 2 represent tha backlash imo ~reach out and touch faith~

after that snooze of Y&B i think itll b good and at least interesting!!! :)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Let me just REMIND everyone how cunty people can be thanks to all this "Fatna Del Rey" talk in here.

Remember when someone made THIS....

tumblr_md2ybqEnsd1qdsme3o1_500.jpg

....What were some people saying, "omg Monroe is so FAT compared to her".

She really isn't fat at all tbh, she was always a fuller figured girl and still a massive sex symbol.

People need to SIT DOWN.....so i brought some chairs for you all...

dining_chairs.jpg

i think we all know how trashy lana can be lmao this doesn't even surprise me. All her videos have been good (with the exception of blue jeans  :usrs:) so i'm sure we'll all love it and re-fall in love with her

dropped. so long, lover.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Let me just REMIND everyone how cunty people can be thanks to all this "Fatna Del Rey" talk in here.

Remember when someone made THIS....

tumblr_md2ybqEnsd1qdsme3o1_500.jpg

Not directed at you, but just a general statement: I don't know why people always use that photo to show how ~full-figured~ Marilyn was. She was pregnant in that photo. Besides, she was a petite woman in reality. :creep:

Also, not here for the Blue Jeans hate.  :(  :ohno:  :defeated:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Not directed at you, but just a general statement: I don't know why people always use that photo to show how ~full-figured~ Marilyn was. She was pregnant in that photo. Besides, she was a petite woman in reality. :creep:

Also, not here for the Blue Jeans hate.  :(  :ohno:  :defeated:

Marilyn's weight also fluctuated A LOT. At time she had a fuller figure (as in the previous picture), sometimes rather thin (as in mine) - like so many women.

article-0-0002D8B1000001F4-635_224x555.j

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png