TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

You guys can stop complaining about her body?  :creep:  :emma:

and wooooooooho I'm really excited about this oepfskijidsofkdlfsñdk Lana  :omg:

:deadbanana:

tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio2_r1_250.gif tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio5_r1_250.gif tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio4_r2_250.gif

Prediction:

- Dope monologue about being in the land of gods and monsters, stripping and stuff.

- First song is G&M in the strip club. Hopefully some tits, if not hers, make a premiere. Really trying to imagine her meeting this albino guy in the strip club, but...

- Undetermined for Body Electric. Monologues galore, for sure. A dark part of the relationship, I suppose, if G&M is about current love and Bel Air is about a reunion. Must be some kind of break.

- But he picks her up in the Bel Air car as the piano begins and they ride off to the ethereal meadow of loveliness (Heaven?), where they fucking float around and stuff.

PLEASE NO MONOLOGUES.
PLEASE NO MONOLOGUES.
PLEASE NO MONOLOGUES.
:defeated:
  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

What I like about Lana is that ever since VG came out, she has always been that healthy looking girl. Not skinny mini nor chubby. She looks good - I bet she could go back to VG era body in no time. But thing is: people should not take model's body as a reference, those peeps are a minority and most of these super toned, skinny girls spend much time of their days focusing on diet and exercise. I'd rather have Lana focusing on music and video projects.

up45I.gif

PLEASE NO MONOLOGUES.

PLEASE NO MONOLOGUES.

PLEASE NO MONOLOGUES.

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

I'm predicting at least 5.

It is a 20 minute video, is she just supposed to look glam between songs? :mj:

YESSSSS LANA FLYYYYYYY FLYYYYYY YESSSSSS.

Maybe it will be a mash up video for all the singles she promised, Dark Paradise, Cola, Bel Air, Gods and Monsters :creepna:

Oh and by the way, about her body, sit down cunts, she is a thin girl but she just doesn't work out is all, she has no tone, but who needs tone when you got legs and a face like that? no one cunts. Keep it real x.

I'm predicting at least 5.

It is a 20 minute video, is she just supposed to look glam between songs? :mj:

I don't know, she could perhaps... act? You know, with dialogue? :creep:

I mean, "What are you doing, Ray?"  :smokes3: was iconic :legend:

You guys ARE making me feel fat, my body kinda looks like Lana's right now and I was happy with it  :creep:  I still am but really no one irl thinks that's chubby/fat/fluffy w/e - it's just everyone being so used to super-toned monster-performers, singers, models, photoshop and it's really kinda ridiculous to feel chubby just cause there are some rolls on your stomach when you sit down or something, but I get all critical of my body sometimes because it's not toned or skinny enough or whatever. And seeing Lana look so amazing just gives me a lot of confidence  :smile2:

Same here! And my mom is telling me to lose weight - so I've been kinda down about that - but your last sentence sums up what I've been feeling about this.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Prediction:

- Dope monologue about being in the land of gods and monsters, stripping and stuff.

- First song is G&M in the strip club. Hopefully some tits, if not hers, make a premiere. Really trying to imagine her meeting this albino guy in the strip club, but...

- Undetermined for Body Electric. Monologues galore, for sure. A dark part of the relationship, I suppose, if G&M is about current love and Bel Air is about a reunion. Must be some kind of break.

- But he picks her up in the Bel Air car as the piano begins and they ride off to the ethereal meadow of loveliness (Heaven?), where they fucking float around and stuff.

I think the guy simbolizes an angel. they choosed albine guy with white clothes and they are flying....

I feel like a couple of posts in this thread that are complimentary to Lana's weight are inadvertently saying that certain other natural body types are not "healthy", nor are they the types that "real women" have. I think it's great that there's an overwhelming show of support for Lana's body (it feels absurd to even write that :facepalm: ) but I don't think other body types need to be thrown under the bus to make the point. Healthy bodies and women's bodies come in a wide variety of sizes, heights, body types and weight. :3

Is that belly tattoo real???!!!!!????????

It's sooo eww :wtf:

Lana looks perf guys, so fuck off

Im sure all these tattoos are fake. I dont really think Lana would tattoo gun on her stomach.