TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

I said it myself that was a nasty comment. I am not really a nice human being for doing such comment :usrs: BUT....

There is a big difference between being fat and being flaccid. Adele is quite chubby, fat really, but still manages to a have more firmer body. Obviously with clothes on Lana doesn't appear to have a gelly belly. That's not even healthy tbh.

Adele just had a baby... Have you ever seen a woman's stomach after giving birth??? Its a stretched out mess that in no way can be called firm :facepalm:  :toofunny:

I think it will be one long story: that stripping club will be G&M and that albine guy will be angel during Bel Air who will redeem her sins from past and let her soul go to heaven.  :flutter:

But it doesnt matter anyway, it looks like this thread is more about Lana vs. Adele. And i think people are delusional about each of them. bye. 

7.gif

i rly like lana's body because she's toned (re: her legs + butt) but still soft and i rly like that in girls. soft girls are just nicer to hug imo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i called the candy cat lmao 

she was there yesterday, won't be back again, and he doesn't know what song it was for but the owners might

someone else should call again later  :creep:

What did u ask exactly?

B8wHSYZ.jpg

it was a guy that answered; he sounded older and was like 'caaaandy cat' lol 

i asked if there was a musician there filming a video yesterday? he said yes, and i asked if she would be back again and he said no, she was only there yesterday. then i asked if he knew what song she was filming for, or had any other information about the shoot, and he said no, but the owners might

someone call back and ask to speak to the owner! or one of the strippers! lmao maybe i will later when i feel like less of a creeper. or get drunk. whichever comes first

ZRBNill.jpg

I tried hard not to be mean I really did. But I had to say it's really hard. The marshmellow body style (off white, rounded and soft) runs in the family LOL. I know I am a terrible human being. Yes I am. But that last picture is too much of a Sharpei style to not be comented. But the good thing is Lana doesn't care since she thinks she is the best thing God send  to earth to admire and be the only true musician on this blue planet. Oh and Berry the other only real musician is the second best thing

wtff antonia , and u have adele in ur avi

I said it myself that was a nasty comment. I am not really a nice human being for doing such comment :usrs: BUT....

There is a big difference between being fat and being flaccid. Adele is quite chubby, fat really, but still manages to a have more firmer body. Obviously with clothes on Lana doesn't appear to have a gelly belly. That's not even healthy tbh.

how do u know adele has a "firm" body ?? she'd never showed it plus in some award show i dont remember which she said something about reducing layers ...

wtff antonia , and u have adele in ur avi

P1gxyDf.gif

yep! even Adele and all her super extra weight is less flaccid than Lana :awk: . Deal with it Nachoooooo! ahhaha. :sass:

glgcDdT.gif

yep! even Adele and all her super extra weight is less flaccid than Lana :awk: . Deal with it Nachoooooo! ahhaha. :sass:

This isn't about whose body is firmer or better or whatever. What people are trying to say is that you really shouldn't be using Adele of all people to judge others for their bodies since she herself has fought against fat shaming and is very outspoken about that subject.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

it was a guy that answered; he sounded older and was like 'caaaandy cat' lol 

i asked if there was a musician there filming a video yesterday? he said yes, and i asked if she would be back again and he said no, she was only there yesterday. then i asked if he knew what song she was filming for, or had any other information about the shoot, and he said no, but the owners might

someone call back and ask to speak to the owner! or one of the strippers! lmao maybe i will later when i feel like less of a creeper. or get drunk. whichever comes first

all I see is old people in there tbh lol 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1