TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

smh at the Lana vs Adele """fat""" war  :facepalm:

it's pretty obvious lana has gained some weight but it's not an unhealthy amount of weight she's just a little chubbier than she used to be she still looks absolutely fab and so does adele for that matter.

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

Adele doesnt says she is the best thing that happened to music tho or writes about being the worlds only girl or is so full of herself that half of her songs are about being pretty and hot. Adele is gorgeous tho I really think she is super pretty and she was born like that I must add.

I think there are a lot of critical things you can say about Lana~ but picking about her body is pretty low. Obviously she had insecurities about her appearance, given the procedures she's had and the fact that she blocked someone and told them to go fuck himself for calling him ugly. Calling her "fluffy" and "flabby" is so mean, especially when you consider the fact that there are members here who may be her size or larger. There is nothing wrong with a soft girl, it's actually really refreshing to see. She's like Kate Upton's body type (without the obvious :P)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

why the fuck lana del rey online is saying it's 'tropico' all over twitter when they know nothing! fucking cunts!

it better be it, though.

OH MY GOD.

I'm ready for it, guys. Monologues to make you cringe and a filtered sunset as she twirls in the air and people jumping down her throat for advocating prostitution. I love this shit :legend:

Do you think Barrie is like, "Lana, doll, since you fucked the guy in your last videos and probably the blond cunt in the Karma video, you have to hire old men."

Lana: "Oh, no, Barrie, you're inflicting such a terrible punishment on me... :creepna:"

~time lapse~

Lana: "Okay Barrie Bear, I can't just repeat myself, pleeeeease can I hire Swallow again?" *de irony being thick*

Barrie: "No *pulls out catalogue of suitably unfuckable yet visually appealing dudes he's found*"

Lana: "Okay do what you do best eat the Pepsi cola you good for nuthin piece of shit I h8 you #cockblock"

She's like Kate Upton's body type (without the obvious :P)

No, she's not. Lana has hips, an ass and a more pronounced waist. Kate doesn't have much of a waist at all but she does know how to dress for her body type.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

No, she's not. Lana has hips, an ass and a more pronounced waist. Kate doesn't have much of a waist at all but she does know how to dress for her body type.

lol I will agree w/ kate's waist but dem titties make up 4 it~~ ^_^

I think there are a lot of critical things you can say about Lana~ but picking about her body is pretty low. Obviously she had insecurities about her appearance, given the procedures she's had and the fact that she blocked someone and told them to go fuck himself for calling him ugly. Calling her "fluffy" and "flabby" is so mean, especially when you consider the fact that there are members here who may be her size or larger. There is nothing wrong with a soft girl, it's actually really refreshing to see. She's like Kate Upton's body type (without the obvious :P)

Honestly call me on the things I say but not on the ones I didnt. I never mention WEIGHT. I never called Lana FAT. I just said she was flaccid wich is kind of like saggy. And I also mention there was a big difference between being fat and flaccid. I also said that Adeles body, IMO, looks a lot firmer than Lanas. So dont throw at me those things I never said or critics I never did. Lets be clear here. I never mentioned weight gain or even weight itself only when people staterd using Adeles weight to say that was ironic calling Lana flaccid with a Adeles pic as a avatar.

I never said those things others did So dont say I am being mean over others weight or making someone here feel bad about their own weight. I never did a critic about that and kind off annoys me the fact that you miss interpreted my words in this way. Slam me, call me out as much as you want but do it for the things I said not ones I didnt say.

glgcDdT.gif

lol I will agree w/ kate's waist but dem titties make up 4 it~~ ^_^

Eh. Lana's are fine and I admire that she has never had a boob job. She must feel some pressure to but I love that she has the self esteem in that business not to. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Honestly call me on the things I say but not on the ones I didnt. I never mention WEIGHT. I never called Lana FAT. I just said she was flaccid wich is kind of like saggy. And I also mention there was a big difference between being fat and flaccid. I also said that Adeles body, IMO, looks a lot firmer than Lanas. So dont throw at me those things I never said or critics I never did. Lets be clear here. I never mentioned weight gain or even weight itself only when people staterd using Adeles weight to say that was ironic calling Lana flaccid with a Adeles pic as a avatar.

I never said those things others did So dont say I am being mean over others weight or making someone here feel bad about their own weight. I never did a critic about that and kind off annoys me the fact that you miss interpreted my words in this way. Slam me, call me out as much as you want but do it for the things I said not ones I didnt say.

When did I mention weight hunny???  I said you picked apart her appearance, said she had a marsh mellow type body, said she should at least work out once a day.. need I go on? But whatever makes u feel good! <3

why the fuck lana del rey online is saying it's 'tropico' all over twitter when they know nothing! fucking cunts!

Such a way with words :flutter: :lmfao: this made me laugh so much

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

You guys ARE making me feel fat, my body kinda looks like Lana's right now and I was happy with it  :creep:  I still am but really no one irl thinks that's chubby/fat/fluffy w/e - it's just everyone being so used to super-toned monster-performers, singers, models, photoshop and it's really kinda ridiculous to feel chubby just cause there are some rolls on your stomach when you sit down or something, but I get all critical of my body sometimes because it's not toned or skinny enough or whatever. And seeing Lana look so amazing just gives me a lot of confidence  :smile2:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Gods And Monsters maybe? :)

No way, it's not dark enough for that :( (I wanted something really creepy for that one)

Now...

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER PEPSI PUSSY??????

1olt2g.jpg