TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

I wonder how long this thread is gonna get before it's finally released... :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

How cute, she's recreating scenes from the original Off to the Races video. These kinda girls were featured towards the end.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnbu28_lana-del-rey-off-to-the-races_music#.UdMpffnxpSE

In the Y&B video she also recreated the conductor scene from the Video Games footage. So nice to see her making her visions come alive:)  

omg looking back, all the cholas (racist?) are in there too. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

omg looking back, all the cholas (racist?) are in there too. 

This just makes me upset she didnt really realize the proper OTTR video and single.

i think this is basically how it goes: 

30hssj7.png

**how should i fuck with the social media next** ------ "i think i'll get some tassles for my tits and strip on día de los muertos, before i fly off into my afterlife with the black albino figure of christ. oh, and i should start eating more chocolate cake. cause that'll -really- get them talkin'"

the fact that some of these elements seem a bit discordant is why i'm so fucking intrigued by this. i think she likes to spark controversy but every aspect of the production is probably controlled (or at the very least, influenced) by her creative direction. so i mean, it already seems like its gonna be really divisive but that's pretty much her in a nutshell, and i think it always will be. she's always going to keep it interesting, but not everyone can like what you do all the time when you're constantly being inventive with your work 

ZRBNill.jpg

i think this is basically how it goes: 

30hssj7.png

**how should i fuck with the social media next** ------ "i think i'll get some tassles for my tits and strip on día de los muertos, before i fly off into my afterlife with the black albino figure of christ. oh, and i should start eating more chocolate cake. cause that'll -really- get them talkin'"

Albino guy will not be Christ lol.

maybe its part of tropico  :flutter: #pipedream

I wouldnt match the other songs. IMHO this video should be for ottr and some other theme for tropico film.

Do we actually have any confirmation on wether or not this is actually called Tropico?

justjared said with that profy promo pic

plus she said she wanted to do a video for these songs during Paradise tour

Guest daytonaxmeth

Trashy.. 

The glamour fits her perfectly, but w.e she's experimenting.

I don't like It, but I'll have to live with It.

She looks good In the recent photos.

But meh, I'm not here for It.

:smokes3:  :fact:

It s fun seeing italians fans groups discussing about tropico without any comment about lana s body or cholas or trannies or whatever... But I guess Im here cause we re the obsessed ones, but sometimes these things make me want to leave the thread, not a big deal ok, but still annoying

let the light in, it's a cruel world

It s fun seeing italians fans groups discussing about tropico without any comment about lana s body or cholas or trannies or whatever... But I guess Im here cause we re the obsessed ones, but sometimes these things make me want to leave the thread, not a big deal ok, but still annoying Edit: the first asshole has came out saying if lana had this body back to the btd era nobody would have cared about her, im gonna kill him

let the light in, it's a cruel world

It s fun seeing italians fans groups discussing about tropico without any comment about lana s body or cholas or trannies or whatever... But I guess Im here cause we re the obsessed ones, but sometimes these things make me want to leave the thread, not a big deal ok, but still annoying Edit: the first asshole has came out saying if lana had this body back to the btd era nobody would have cared about her, im gonna kill him

its ur comment, hun

Does these gangs with pale thin guys exist in the US tho ? 

It's odd, I thought this was going to be white trash with the strip joint and those tattooed white guys would certainly fit in, like "Ride". But now it's kind of vibing on Southern California Mexican gangs. Difficult to say at this point which scenes are separate. I think she's in some sort of mesh top for the scene with all those tattooed dudes so it could be a different song, a different concept...I hope these are three fully realized music videos, with different elements in each. Take all the scenery in "Ride"--if one song is just in a strip club it'll be kind of disappointing.

But I'm loving what she's doing so far. I just keep thinking of her spinning in that meadow, likely the final scene, taking it from the trashy reality she'd previously channeled to complete ethereal fantasy for "Bel Air" (I hope). Question is, will she reboot her tradition of dying in all her music videos?

I wonder how long this thread is gonna get before it's finally released... :creep:

Just you wait for "Lana Del Rey in Post-Production for New Short Film, 'Tropico'" :creep:

In fact, the OP should probably be updated with all we've learned by now so people don't have to wade through 30 pages...

lmao lana looks -so- ready for it

but fuck . . . who wouldn't be. that guy with the (real) belly tattoo is so nasty hot 

I want him to choke me, that's how bad I want (his load)