Real Deal

BANKS

Goddess is more commercial, but The Altar is more artistic.

Goddess = The Altar

i think i do prefer the altar bc somehow (i don't know why) i relate to it more than i relate to goddess

i love them both tbh she's 1000% talent

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Just because no one else said it: The Altar >>>> Goddess

Queen of refinement

Y. E. S.

It not only expands her sonic horizons, but also exemplifies her personal character development since the writing of the Goddess tracks. I feel like most people have ignored the fact that The Altar paints a picture of a MUCH stronger, MUCH more confident Jillian Banks. And it shows through every element of the album and this era's live performances.

MkWI4Ns.png

Okay ladies, very unpopular BANKS opinion but I really don't think Trainwreck is a strong song and it gets too much hype  :crossed: The lyrics are terrible (pretty sure she wrote them when she was 14, or something, which is cute but... girl..) and so much weaker than her other songs, lyrically. She wasted such good production on such awful lyrics (though there are a couple of parts I don't mind lyrically!).

"And if you took me fishing you would never give me bait"  :eartha:

"Hey, I heard it from the state"  :eartha2:

ALSO WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE JUDAS AND POLTERGEIST? THEY'RE BOTH JAMS. PRODUCTION IS SO ON POINT. LIVE PERFORmANCE IS AWESOME FOR BOTH.

Okay sorry gorls just had to rant about that somewhere since like none of my friends adore BANKS as much as I do!

I love Mind Games live so much, the ending with her demon voice mic ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghghgghgh :oprah: I love her.

I really hope she makes a NY tour date on her The Altar Tour (not a festival). I need to give her all my money for the merch.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Okay ladies, very unpopular BANKS opinion but I really don't think Trainwreck is a strong song and it gets too much hype :crossed: The lyrics are terrible (pretty sure she wrote them when she was 14, or something, which is cute but... girl..) and so much weaker than her other songs, lyrically. She wasted such good production on such awful lyrics (though there are a couple of parts I don't mind lyrically!).

"And if you took me fishing you would never give me bait" :eartha:

"Hey, I heard it from the state" :eartha2:

ALSO WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE JUDAS AND POLTERGEIST? THEY'RE BOTH JAMS. PRODUCTION IS SO ON POINT. LIVE PERFORmANCE IS AWESOME FOR BOTH.

Okay sorry gorls just had to rant about that somewhere since like none of my friends adore BANKS as much as I do!

don't talk about me like this.

Poltergeist is on my top 3. Judas is also sooo good.

Does anybody have a list of all her songs?

covers:

Are You That Somebody

In Your Eyes

Ex-Factor (live)

Motion (live)

What You Need

Na Na

Play x No Romance

collabs:

Work ft. Lil Silva

Right For You ft. Lil Silva

Don't You Love ft. Lil Silva

1998 ft. Chet Faker

Wolfpack ft. TĀLĀ

non-album songs:

The Meditation Song

Better

Crowded Places

also there are lots of snippets that she posted on instagram but she haven't released ANY of them.

covers:

Are You That Somebody

In Your Eyes

Ex-Factor (live)

Motion (live)

What You Need

Na Na

Play x No Romance

collabs:

Work ft. Lil Silva

Right For You ft. Lil Silva

Don't You Love ft. Lil Silva

1998 ft. Chet Faker

Wolfpack ft. TĀLĀ

non-album songs:

The Meditation Song

Better

Crowded Places

also there are lots of snippets that she posted on instagram but she haven't released ANY of them.

Thanks for the help!

Also, all them songs that she teased on Instagram are just perfect! I NEED IT...

xo