yu16273947

CHVRCHES

It's so good! As usual, I feared single syndrome where they'd already released all the good songs but I also We Sink, Tether, Science/Visions, and especially Lungs a loooot.

I know I'm not in the majority, but tbh I'm a bit disappointed. I'm sorry to say this, but Lauren's voice really gets on my nerves after a while. I don't know what to say, it just does. It's a shame, because all the instrumentals are really great, but... yeah. My favourite tracks are, unsurprisingly, the ones sang by Iain. Oh well, I kinda saw this coming as soon as I found out my favourite song (ZVVL) wouldn't be on the album.

edit: You Caught The Light is really really REALLY lovely though. :icant:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

"The Mother We Share" is just amazing. I spent this entire friday walking along with the music having a mental music video shoot in my head. Stuck on repeat  :creep:

"Gun", "Lies" and "Recover" are also good. Really loving what I hear so far!  :)

EQFO7rX.png

Tether, Under the Tide, and We Sink are AMAZING.

You Caught the Light is definitely my favorite. I can't express what I feel while listening to it. It's just... The whole song is just gorgeous.

Overall, it's a GROUNDBREAKING album. Though, from Recover to Lungs it feels like fillers. But it's great either way

:eartha2:

Yes.

Do, you won't regret it  :flutter:

I really wanna see the live but I need to get my friends into them first  :hdu:

It's tomorrow and I have no one to go with though. Ugh but I want to go. But I would look so awkward by myself.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

It's tomorrow and I have no one to go with though. Ugh but I want to go. But I would look so awkward by myself.

I'm planning on seeing them alone as well. But why would you wanna drag someone with you that might not appreciate them as much as you do? I encourage other people to do things like these on their own just because they can. Don't worry about what other people might say and just do something for yourself that you might enjoy. You might even get some new friends!  :)

EQFO7rX.png

I saw them on Tuesday with a friend and they were amazing!!! And the girl (sorry I don't know her name) is so adorable and looks so young and has a little Scottish accent! And the light show was amazing too! They had their logo in lights. Reminded me a lot of when I saw the xx live.

My fave. :legend:

I'm pleasantly pleased by all the unheard songs on the tracklist! I think "Now is Not the Time" deserved bonus track status, though. The funny thing is, whenever it starts I think I'm listening to "Caroline's a Victim" for some reason. :toofunny:

Also my favorite! :bop:

I actually think of "Everything Is Embarrassing" when I listen to the beginning, but then again, that was to be expected:

8624_10200606590182992_1211242187_n.jpg

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

@@SitarHero Strong Hand, yes. It's one of the 2 bonus tracks of the deluxe edition (the other one's a remix, bleh), which has already leaked as well. Broken Bones, I don't know. (Do you need a link for Strong Hand?)

Yes please! (If it helps I intend to buy the album next week :teehee: ) But I just saw those titles on Wikipedia so maybe Broken Bones is on some store or country exclusive edition.