Pictures of the concert:

tumblr_mps8w0PoQM1r861hjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpsjkkoot91rfvgz1o1_500.png

tumblr_mpsjf7kL1O1rfvgz1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mps9t5YxqF1rdv16ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mprnd0yAOZ1rjrw2wo1_500.png

tumblr_mpr9gvy1f21rk2e30o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mprt55xEfK1rlfl6ro1_500.png

tumblr_mprokwZqnu1rfvgz1o1_500.jpgtumblr_mproyy07xC1rfvgz1o1_500.jpgtumblr_mprq1vNtlB1rfvgz1o1_500.png

Pics from the meet & greet:

post-249-0-90037800-1373633333_thumb.jpg

post-249-0-97681300-1373633371_thumb.jpg

tumblr_mprpavVSCw1rfvgz1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mprwzpLVFZ1rfvgz1o1_500.jpgtumblr_mptlhqAq5j1rfvgz1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mprwtj5DFJ1rfvgz1o1_500.jpg

She is the sweetest person and so nice to her fans. She took pics with absolutely everyone who was waiting for her. She came down stage like 3 times to sign and say hello to everyone.

She said "I feel the electricity and I'm so happy to be with you in the middle of this summer, singing summertime sadness by the sea", I thought this was worth saying haha. She also described us as "fucking sexy"  :hooker: , confirmed that Body Electric is the first song on Tropico, said that she wasn't expecting this kind of love before she came to this country, called Barrie on stage for a smoke, danced with Blake, etc...

Oh and, the tattoo "Nabokov Whitman" on her forearm is still there, I used to think it was fake/temporary

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

The very first picture is just amazing.

The setlist is kind of short but oh well, we are used to it :eek:

It was very short actually, shorter than I expected. I don't know if there was a particular reason because I had a feeling it was shorter than the other concerts on the paradise tour..

It was very short actually, shorter than I expected. I don't know if there was a particular reason because I had a feeling it was shorter than the other concerts on the paradise tour..

Well it is, Blue Velvet and  MDM immediately come to mind for example. And American And Gods and monsters and Burning Desire too.

I guess she likes to take it easy.

It's not like the crowd is going to throw rocks at her

Well it is, Blue Velvet and MDM immediately come to mind for example. And American And Gods and monsters and Burning Desire too.

I guess she likes to take it easy.

It's not like the crowd is going to throw rocks at her

Yeah we aren't going to throw rocks at her but i mean we got to the venue at 5:30 pm and she came out at like 11! We waited 5 hours for very few songs .. Not even gods and monsters :( oh well I should stop complaining, at least I got to meet her. Also I'd like to convince myself it wasn't her decision haha

it was a festival or her concert??

I was going to ask the same thing. If was a festival its not that abd that was this short but if was a concert I would be piss off to pay for a ticket, get in line and in the end have a 40 min music session instead of a concert (a concert takes at least 1:30min LOL)

glgcDdT.gif

I hope she adds AMERICAN for her Chicago dates for obvious reasons.

Maybe a different live song she's never done....

I can dream, right?

:creepna:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I can dream, right?

She will probably sing it.

And if she's at it, she could also do Bel Air and Yayo. You know, just for fun :creep:

I'M FUCKING CRYING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW :crying:

I DIDN'T GET TO SEE LANA IN MY HOME COUNTRY BECAUSE I'M STAYING IN DUBAI TILL AUGUST :crying2:

This is so sad :icant: 

I'm sorry for my mental breakdown on this thread  :cryney:

qqAZ3mU.png

she said that :flop:

Now we know she didn't see how much the electricity stops in Lebanon  :toofloppy:

hahahahaha  :thumb:

I was going to ask the same thing. If was a festival its not that abd that was this short but if was a concert I would be piss off to pay for a ticket, get in line and in the end have a 40 min music session instead of a concert (a concert takes at least 1:30min LOL)

It was a her concert, and yes you're right, that's exactly how I feel..

I can dream, right?

Actually she made us choose between American and Without You, the crowd chose Without You

Apparently she also dropped some more details about Tropico as mentioned here. I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a rumour but can you confirm or deny any of this @@Myriam  :creep:

I have said on tumblr that I did not hear her say so.

During the concert she only talked about Body Electric being the first song on Tropico and when we met her no one even asked about Tropico (how stupid, I should have but I lost all words). Also, I talked to a fan who had met her the day before the concert when she arrived to Lebanon and I asked her about this and she said they didn't ask so I don't know? Maybe I missed it?

She will probably sing it.

And if she's at it, she could also do Bel Air and Yayo. You know, just for fun :creep:

I'm just hoping we get a song like one of those 2 that she hasn't done live before.

Idk. Maybe.

And wow totally didn't realize she did American live already...and I listened to the live version quite a few times before. woops  :facepalm:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

And wow totally didn't realize she did American live already...and I listened to the live version quite a few times before. woops  :facepalm:

That's weird :smile2:

I love how she sings American live, it's fascinating. And the different instrumentation is really interesting.

That's weird :smile2:

I love how she sings American live, it's fascinating. And the different instrumentation is really interesting.

Definitely. Just listened again, so I won't forget now.

I have a feeling she won't do any new live songs though..

BVT4uKe.jpg   

Guest Dot

I hope the setlist gets back to at least 17 tracks for the American leg! She's probably gonna do G&M and Bel Air after Body Electric as soon as Tropico gets released.