Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

Lana Chats

Hey guys! I've spent countless nights sitting here thinking, "Wow, so many users are logged on to the forum right now, but none of us are really talking!" So, I decided to put together a little something. It's called: Lana Chats. Let me explain...

lana_chats_small.png

Basically, it's going to be a Tumblr where I'll post dates and times of (almost) nightly Tinychats where Lana fans from all over the web can join together and talk about Lana, her music, her videos, her style, or just chat in general. I'm planning some exciting things, like games and contests, so we're not just having redundant chats every night. All you have to do is follow the blog (http://lanachats.tumblr.com/) and watch for dates and times of chats, spread the word, and come have fun and talk with Lana fans from all over the internet. Hopefully it will turn out to be really fun! Let me know what you guys think of this and if you'll be attending the first chat  :)

omg, i cannot wait!!!  :deadbanana:  this is going to be SOOOOOO  fun!!! and good job with the rules, very informative and smart!  :deadbanana:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

omg, i cannot wait!!!  :deadbanana:  this is going to be SOOOOOO  fun!!! and good job with the rules, very informative and smart!  :deadbanana:

Thanks! I'm excited, too. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now but didn't get around to it until now :)

What a cute & thoughtful idea!! Hopefully everything works out well. I should be attending it so long as I'm available at the time. :) x

Aw, thank you! Hopefully you can make it, but if not, I'm planning on making this an almost nightly thing with varying start times so everyone can attend as much as possible. Hope to see you there :)