RileyThomas

Paradise Lost Competition (Win Born To Die: Paradise Edition)

There are now 12 contestants that have signed up. You are now competing for the title of Paradise Lost and for a copy of Born To Die: Paradise Edition. You all now be put into four teams of three, the teams are as follows:

The Trailer Park Darlings

Matttiern

Arzi

Carmen

The Ride or Die Bitches

Your Girl Lana

Hey Lucas Hey

Mommy's Mercedes

Children of The Bad Revolution

Missdaytona

Neal

HunterAshlyn

The GoGo Dancers

GaGaOopsy

PaigeDelRey

Hundred Dollar Bill

Contestants. These will be your teams until there are only 6 contestants left, so communication between your teams are vital. It's also best if you get on with all your team members. Between your individual groups, you must choose a group team leader. This team leader will be responsible for making sure each team member does their part towards each challenge, so that no member gets left behind, so choose this leader wisely. You can do this via private messages. After you have decided, the team leader must mail me notifying me that your are the team leader. After this the first challenge will be posted.

You have 24 hours to choose your team leader. Good luck.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Hello team, but who is Children of The Bad Revolution, Ri?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I think that it's the name of your think :)

Bwahahah..!

Dy2Hm.gif

You saved me for chronic ditzy-induced-headache, ma'am.

Ty for ending my misery..

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Time span for each challenge, or it depends on the challenge's complexity?

Time span for each challenge, or it depends on the challenge's complexity?

Depends on complexity. But there will be three main time spans on each challenge, either 2 days, 4 days, or a week :)

Children Of The Bad Revolution are the first team to have picked a leader, HunterAshlyn! The rest of you have about 6 hours to decide who your leader is before I choose for you.